Latest Guest Philip Glenister "The Gene Genie"

showmasters

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:WINCE:

So chuffed.. he's my separated at birth twin I kid you not, we were born on the same day.. thats why my screen name is Genesgal.. so pleased he's finally coming to our show..the last time I looked after Dean he told me he'd been singing our praises to Phil and obviously its worked

Do you think he'll show up in the Quattro? :D

good announcement. Wil he be there both days?

It says Sunday only.

God damn sunday only :blink:

it wasnt a stupid question as it does say sunday only photo ops. he could be there sat but no photos

Awesome guest.. I can get him to sign my son's Demons pic now :YAHOO:

:YAHOO:

So chuffed.. he's my separated at birth twin I kid you not, we were born on the same day.. thats why my screen name is Genesgal.. so pleased he's finally coming to our show..the last time I looked after Dean he told me he'd been singing our praises to Phil and obviously its worked

Do you think he'll show up in the Quattro? :D

I knew you'd be happy Debs :clap: I did a little happy dance on your behalf when I heard :dance:

Whoa the Gene Genie!!!! Now you're tempting me even more, SM XD

I remember meeting Dean Andrews at the last Collectormania and he said he suggested Philip attend an event like this. Didn't think it was possible to even get Philip as a guest but voila!! BTW if you manage to get Keeley Hawes that would be awesome :)

Edited by vash-chan

oh wow another guest to cross off my wishlist like others I asked for any of the demons / life on mars /ashes to ashes cast on the guest suggestions lol and it looks like I've got my wish :P

now if only showmasters would get Phillips Demons co-star Zoe Tapper - that would really make my day! *hint! hint!*