Latest Guest Philip Glenister "The Gene Genie"

showmasters

Hi sorry if this has been asked already but will he be virtual ticket or turn up and wait? Its just my auntie is coming a very long way to see him and I don't want her to miss out!!! Cheers guys

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Why is it the opposite con to the one i'm goin to has the best guests leonard nimoy, philip gelnister, why why i ask can i only afford lfacc. sob sniff, i'm gonna go sulk with my life on mars and demons dvds. sniff. Other than my little breakdown, crackin guest guys reallly reallly wish i could go. lol

Edited by liremaer

! Dean must've recommended MK to him, guess we need to thank you Deb for charming the socks off of Dean!

Twas easy.. Dean was a breeze to look after.. he said he'd told Phil what a blast he had doing the events with us..

I first saw him in Love hurts in 1992(yikes where does the time go) amd then loved him in Vanity Fair as Dobbin.. quite what Becky Sharp was thinking when she turned him down is any bodies guess but obviously she was MAD.

Brill actor and a lovely bloke too.. really chuffed we've got him coming to one of the shows