Guests Days & prices NEW GUESTS

showmasters

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Browder (think I'm spelling it right now :D)

*claps applause*

Did I get on your nerves hard enough about the spelling? :D

no :P I am just crap at spelling :P and never realised it was BRowder !!!! :D

surfy sah xx

must add that attending the con in Van has helped me appreciate how good we get autograph prices over here in the UK! (even though it was such a shock and I was really gutted not to be able to get any autos that weren't included in the ticket :() if Ben's auto is $70 US that's £50 at $1.40/£ and if it is $80 then £57 !!!! :D so really we are getting 241 :D

James Tolkan is surprisingly cheap at £10. Given the number of fanbases he covers (esp compared to a couple of other BTTF-ers) I'd have thought he'd be a £15-er.

Bring on the talks!

Edited by nicky

LIZ MAY BRICE------------------£15 -----------,SU

I just noticed Liz is another one whos different price for an autograph over a photo..Her photoshoot is only £10, yet the auto is £5 more..

Guess the credit crunch is kicking in now if before this event we only ever had one or two guests who ever had different prices, to now at least three in one weekend!!

James Tolkan is surprisingly cheap at £10. Given the number of fanbases he covers (esp compared to a couple of other BTTF-ers) I'd have thought he'd be a £15-er.

Bring on the talks!

Thanks for that Nicky, now the price has gone up! Gutted was going to get two, won't bother now.

Apologies for being pedantic - but on this thread, Leonard Nimoy is listed as being at Collectormania on all 3 days - yet on his official thread elsewhere on this forum, he is only there for Saturday and Sunday.

Can we have some clarification please ?

I'll be there anyway - my wife and I want him to sign a photo of both him and William Shatner (we got Kirk's sig from the time he was at CM a while ago, and he was a fantastic guest as well).

Cheers guys - TIA

Re James Tolken: Just a bit gutted how in 24 hours he has gone up a fiver. Perhaps by tomorrow SM could drop him a fiver again?
Looks like it was a mistake. I was sirprised after all that he was only £10 at first, thought that was a bit odd.

Re James Tolken: Just a bit gutted how in 24 hours he has gone up a fiver. Perhaps by tomorrow SM could drop him a fiver again?
Looks like it was a mistake. I was sirprised after all that he was only £10 at first, thought that was a bit odd.

They didn't change it until you went and opened your gob.

EDIT: Although it rhymed we do not allow any form of personal attack on this forum.

Edited by Too Tall

EDIT: Although it rhymed we do not allow any form of personal attack on this forum.

Better that SMs change a price online to what it should, be then people found out at the event after having sorted out exactly what money should be spent on what for the weekend, right?

:BRUISED:

LLAP :wub:

What, are you joking me?! Do you really think SM would be that stupid that they still wouldn't notice that error when updating the list with new guests or even on the day of the event??? They still have to print up the price signs yet and they'd defo notice the error by then when it's staring them in the face. You think??!! Get real, man.

And I dont know what personal attack TT is on about but you'd best cop on, N*B. There, I opened my gob again - now open your's and put a sock in it (doesnt ryhme but still poetic).

Edited by nicky