Christopher Lloyd what are you getting signed?

dijon1322

My Back To The Future Skateboard! It was the only thing I didn't get signed by Lea Thompson at MK (that's cos I stupidly left it in Devon although did consider the 500 miles round trip to get it!)

Mr Lloyd can be my first signature on some thing i have had for twenty years! Hopefully I can get more autos on it at future events (please bring back Lea Thompson SM so I can rectify my previous stupidity!)

• Moderators

am i stupid im getig about 6 autos about 150 quids worth im thinking a bttf poster, bttf dvd set but then im a bit stumped what you guys think?

I wouldn't say you're stupid :P

It's clearly a rare opportunity, and if he's someone that you're really interested in then make the most of it!

My Back To The Future Skateboard!
Do you have a pic of that? BTTF was what got me into skateboarding originally back in the day.

not only did it get me in to skatebording it also got me in to the hospital, bttf is a bad influence on young children lol busses, skateboards oh the pain! im still under the hospital for it now because i have a metal pin in my knee. hehehe still one of my fave films ever, and i forgot my dvd to get signedby leah although i did meet her and she was loverly.

so the dvd is going to have to come with me i think, although the roger rabbit one is waiting for another auto.....

OK Here I go:

BTTF 2 poster (with Fox and Lloyd)

BTTF 2 poster (lovely plain black poster with the Delorean and the quote "Roads, where we're going we don't need roads")

BTTF DVD boxset

10 x 8 of Doc Brown

Roger Rabbit DVD

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest DVD

I could (and probably will) add a load more things to that list!

I've got a set of the Welly diecast deloreans.

I got Lea Thompson to sign [the bonnet of] the one from the first film, and I plan to get Christopher to sign the one from the second. It's quite a small car, and so there isn't really room on the first for him to sign next to Lea.

I'll also get an 8x10. I hope SM has a pic of Doc hanging from the clock-tower hand.