If this was the last ever Collectormania.?

muffin the mule

There was a thread like this a while ago called 'if you could only have one guest' who would it be? *something like that* and i put John Barrowman XD and my prayers were answered by the showmasters gods!! so now that they have him, i guess it would be SMG, because i have recently gotten into buffy, and i think she would be awesome to meet

Well hopefully this wont happen Collectormania is good fun and a chance to meet up with friends too.

For me has to be Sarah Michelle Gellar, met her briefly last year but not enough to speak to in london, i need a few hours with her for everything i have to tell her though.!!

Are we talking just people who are alive or can we have people who are no longer with us, if so I would choose Christopher Reeves, just because he is the only Superman I knew when I was a kid and is a huge hero in my eyes.

I guess Paul Verhoeven cos he seems the most likable and fan-friendly and also a bit mad. Plus I love his DVD commentaries and all his films including the Dutch ones.

Jane Seymour
She is to me the ultimate queen of MILF.

Craig Charles, without a shadow of a doubt.

Such a simple request!!!

MK is only my 2nd collectormania so I haven't met him, but I've been in love with him since I was 8, and used to play Red Dwarf in the playground!!! :WAVE:

My Mum used to stop me watching it so my brother had to sneak me the videos!! :blink:

I've never been nervous meeting celebs but I woudl COMPLETELY lose it with Craig!!!

Edited by Tiki

I guess Paul Verhoeven cos he seems the most likable and fan-friendly and also a bit mad. Plus I love his DVD commentaries and all his films including the Dutch ones.

Jane Seymour
She is to me the ultimate queen of MILF.

A great director and a good guest. 2 of my favorite movies ever in Robocop & Total Recall, But Showgirls was borderline..!!!!!