COLLECTORMANIA 13

Davey

Can tickets be bought C13?

If they don't sell out online, then yes.

I don't know if I'm looking at the wrong thing, or, if there are some typos, but, when I go to the on-line store, the date for the party is listed as 14th May, 2008, and the price is 12.77 pounds.

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...Store2.Shop1309

Can someone please clarify?

Thanks,

Ro

Well I can't see the tickets up for sale yet - but if you say the price is showing as £12.77 then that would be correct as the shop will add on the VAT at checkout to make it the correct price of £15.00.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i gave up my free monday morning recovery time....any see me monday.....pro plus (or chocolate like the nice guy in mancester) is always appriciated.....though finding me in the bunch of crew that will also be feeling the same way may be difficult

consider me there ( you have no idea how much i had to fight for bankholiday monday off work)

you had to fight for a bank holiday off work?? You need to get a new job, the whole point of a bank holiday is you dont work!

im an optical nurse so we have to do alternate bank hols...blame corparate big wiggs wanting to open on a bank holiday

only days i get off are a christmas day, easter sunday and ocasianaly boxing day if im lucky ( they are willing to pay 46 each way then more fool them)

really pleased there is a party. Sounds fantastic. Sadly wont be able to attend as the news has come too late for me and i already had to place my bets as to when im staying. So i will be staying friday night, shame.

i DID have something to say when i 1st looked at this topic, but since reading everyones posts i have now forgotten...oh dear...

was probbaly something along the lines of WOOOOOOOOO!!!

oh yeah i remember: GET ONE OF THE RODEO BULL THINGS!!!!

i may now be able to attend. just a question is there food at the party

As far as I remember there never was/is.

I think there were some snacks at the event when they were doing this VIP thing for the first tickets sold. C6? But it wasn't much, really just a bit of finger food.

But that was the only time I can remember.