Davey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as Tony Head isn't even at this event, I think that's unlikely lol

LOL !!! There's still time :D What do you say Showmasters??? :wub:

Jelly :D

Seconded! Met him at G-Mex at the beginning of the month, he's so lovely! It'd be great if he could attend MK as well :D:D

Just a quick side note, does anyone know how far the stadium is from the centre (my hotel is just up the road from the centre I think) and the best way of getting there if it's not within walking distance? :)

• Moderators

Packed? Not overly so .. but then I don't know what the venue is like this time :YAHOO:

They're usually spaced out enough to breathe! :P

And guests? hmm, it depends. You can imagine how tricky it is with a few guests and god knows how many attendees lol

I'd say it's not worth attending a Collectormania party JUST for a guest :D

Scifiwhore asked this several days ago and it hasn't been answered yet - I would also like to know how far it is from the centre too.

Just a quick side note, does anyone know how far the stadium is from the centre (my hotel is just up the road from the centre I think) and the best way of getting there if it's not within walking distance? :)

Scifiwhore asked this several days ago and it hasn't been answered yet - I would also like to know how far it is from the centre too.

The first post in this thread gives the stadium address as MK1 1ST

http://www.thecentremk.com/ContactUs.aspx suggests that centre:mk is at MK9 3ES

Go to maps.google.co.uk and enter one postcode. Then click on "get directions to" and enter the other postcode. It'll give you the driving directions. 3.1 miles, and that looks like a pretty straight line.

According to Google Maps, if you're staying at the Travelodge , then it's 4.5 miles away from there.

The travelodge's post code is MK9 1AL and the venue's postcode is MK1 1ST

You're looking at a taxi there and back , I don't know how much that will be, but if there's a group of you sharing the taxi , then it should'nt be that expensive.

If you're staying at another hotel or whereever, then just put the postcode of the hotel into google and you can see for yourself !

I really want to go to the party but I booked my bus back for Sunday and arranged to share a friend's room for Fri and Sat only :D

Plus, I have a Marc Jacobs dress that is screaming to be worn somewhere.

Edited by Psychosis

I really want to go to the party but I booked my bus back for Sunday and arranged to share a friend's room for Fri and Sat only :crying:

Plus, I have a Marc Jacobs dress that is screaming to be worn somewhere.

Well if you got your bus changed, still got space for Sunday :D