Talk Time

showmasters

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Just a quick question about the talks do we have to buy tickets for these on the day or ae they free as i would like to see Kristine on sunday.

There's a talk section in the FAQ >HERE< with all the info if you want to read :D

Why not do a Gmex poem then, Victor Van Dort style? :thumbup:

Because that's his thing :P I use poetry to get what I want :lol:

Edited by DavidB

Sat Talks

11:00 AM SIMON FURMAN

11.35 AM BARRIE/CHARLES

12.40 PM DANNY DYER

1.15 PM KEATING/TRINNEER

1.50 PM MOMOA/NYKL

2.35 PM COSPLAY TO END

Sun Talks

11:00 AM DOCTOR WHO

11.35 AM LANCE HENRIKSEN

12.40 PM HIGGINSON

1.10 PM McDOWELL

2.25 PM CLAUDIA CHRISTIAN

2.50 pm KRISTINE SUTHERLAND

3.20 PM COSPLAY TO END

Wah, Higginson's talk clashes exactly with Marsters's photoshoot!

Edited by kimmi

Can you not change Malcolms round to the Saturday as ive deided i wont be staying till Sunday.

I really feel as though Malcolm should be on the Saturday and i think youll find a lot of people will agree with me. Some people can only make the Saturday and seeing as Malcolm is the biggest guest at the event we would like to hear him do a talk. Even just swap one of the lesser known guests BARRIE/CHARLES to the sunday or even this Cosplay person.

If you take a notion and go look at the photo shoot times, you'll see that he is doing photos on the saturday and the talk on the sunday. which would you rather, 1) a photo with him. 2) a talk from him, 3) neither because he runs out of time trying to force them on the same day. Or even better stay for both days and have both.

Can you not change Malcolms round to the Saturday as ive deided i wont be staying till Sunday.

I really feel as though Malcolm should be on the Saturday and i think youll find a lot of people will agree with me. Some people can only make the Saturday and seeing as Malcolm is the biggest guest at the event we would like to hear him do a talk. Even just swap one of the lesser known guests BARRIE/CHARLES to the sunday or even this Cosplay person.

If you take a notion and go look at the photo shoot times, you'll see that he is doing photos on the saturday and the talk on the sunday. which would you rather, 1) a photo with him. 2) a talk from him, 3) neither because he runs out of time trying to force them on the same day. Or even better stay for both days and have both.

:D:clap::clap:

:D:clap::clap:

I do try!

I'm not all that bothered to see him any way (if I do get a far away pic yay for me if not then oh well. People that get all uppity about stuff annoy me :)

I'm only going for some thing to do and to get James Marsters cos he's going to be in Torchwood! (and I do quite like Spike too!)

I really feel as though Malcolm should be on the Saturday and i think youll find a lot of people will agree with me. Some people can only make the Saturday

And some people can only make it on a Sunday.

Couldn't you have come up with a better argument than naked self-interest? :D

I really feel as though Malcolm should be on the Saturday and i think youll find a lot of people will agree with me. Some people can only make the Saturday

And some people can only make it on a Sunday.

Couldn't you have come up with a better argument than naked self-interest? ;)

"Naked self-interest" is all over this forum. You should know by now!! :grump::unsure:

You always get the same guests suggested again straight after a con just cos someone missed them (cos they went home early - no one's fault but their own) or someone wants them at C13 cos G-Mex is too far away etc...or some silly bint demanding where all the Lost (or whatever) guests are cos they think they should be at every show (that they attend but don't want Lost guests there if they aren't).

:uhoh:

Well, seeing as the Doctor Who talk is at 11am... I might have to run to get there.

Showmasters, isn't that timing just the slightest bit wonky?

That's the earliest anyone without an Early Bird Ticket can get in...

Youve not shot a big hole in anyones reasoning.Im sure if you asked the people running this thing who the biggest guest is.........it will be Malcolm McDowell.

The biggest guest for Showmasters is the one that makes it the most money. If you ask them as the fans they are, they all probably have differing views. So, your reasoning was that you consider MM to be the biggest guest, whereas I and others that I know, do not think he is. So, that does shoot a big hole in your reasoning. There is a big Doctor Who fan on here, Haruka, who is more concerned with the timing of the Doctor Who talk..do you think that Haruka thinks Malcolm is the biggest guest. Everything is down to individual perception, not the gospel according to you.