UPDATED: What themed events would you like to attend?

showmasters

Themed conventions... you choose!  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following films or tv shows would you most like a themed convention for?

• CSI
    • Buffy / Angel
    • Battlestar Galactica
    • Harry Potter
    • Supernatural
    • Stargate
    • Prison Break
    • Torchwood
    • Star Wars
    • Smallville
    • Babylon 5
    • Farscape
    • Highlander
    • Alias
    • Life on Mars
    • Bionic Woman
    • The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Star Trek
    • Grey's Anatomy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I've gone with Prison Break - we've not had many guests over here from it, and I think an event would do well with a couple of the main cast. It's been a successful show for a few years now.

Its not too late to do one like Alias for example, and it hasn't been over-focused on like Trek etc.

As a second choice, probably CSI as the most realistic one.

Although I would love to meet Prison Break cast members, I think that a combined CSI / NCIS / Law & Order convention would be great. You could also include JAG, Criminal Minds and many other American based crime series. At least this way you wouldn't be limited as to what guests you could get for the convention, and follow up events would allow the odd repeat offender so to speak, but a load of new guests.

Pauley Perrette !Cough!

Although I would love to meet Prison Break cast members, I think that a combined CSI / NCIS / Law & Order convention would be great. You could also include JAG, Criminal Minds and many other American based crime series. At least this way you wouldn't be limited as to what guests you could get for the convention, and follow up events would allow the odd repeat offender so to speak, but a load of new guests.

Pauley Perrette !Cough!

Love the idea of that.

Pauley Perrette !Cough!

Well, my vote goes to Farscape, but I wouldn't say no to JAG, CSI/NCIS or Bones either :D

As there is Eclipse for Heroes, I won't add that onto my list.

Love u guys for doing this ^ =]

Would love to see cons for CSI, Buffy & Angel, Harry Potter, Bones and Veronica Mars.

(In the poll at the moment there is a three-way tie between CSI, B&A and HP all with 6 votes =P I voted for CSI)