Guest Cancellation - Bill Nighy

showmasters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Shame :D

Though it does solve the 'shall I or not' dilemma .. hopefully he can come in the future :borg:

You realise how good the lineup is when you lose someone like Bill Nighy and it's still amazing :hathor:

It's a shame this has happened, but to be fair I had ruled him out of my budget a few weeks back, what with the only news being reported regarding him was from his publicist stating he wasn't going to be attending, a rumor that SM had previously downplayed, claiming that it was "laughable."

Oooh.... big steaming poo!! :YAHOO:

He was one of the reasons I got a Gold Pass!

Never mind, plenty other great guests to spend my money on.

Just looking at the list of those who have cancelled, on thier own they make a great line-up for a show, shows the calibre of guests that Showmasters are attracting these days! Keep it up! :YAHOO:

"Just looking at the list of those who have cancelled, on thier own they make a great line-up for a show, shows the calibre of guests that Showmasters are attracting these days!"

that previous post doesn't make any sense to me.

how can it be great getting these guests,when they don't attend...?

where's the 'getting them',as in 'attracting' coming from?

• Moderators

and so its started

You basically said that in another cancellation topic?

"Just looking at the list of those who have cancelled, on thier own they make a great line-up for a show, shows the calibre of guests that Showmasters are attracting these days!"

They've had Michael Biehn, Ray Park and Brent Spiner before, and they've got Zachary Quinto for the Heroes convention. Many cancelled guests in the past have made appearances at later events.

That saves me a wedge of cash so maybe not a bad thing..........................

Dom and Patrick still going so it not a disaster lol

and so its started

You basically said that in another cancellation topic?

They've had Michael Biehn, Ray Park and Brent Spiner before, and they've got Zachary Quinto for the Heroes convention. Many cancelled guests in the past have made appearances at later events.

My point was that showmasters are attracting big names. The fact that something has happened that has led to the guests cancelling is unfortunate, but it doesn't get away from the fact that they had agreed to appear in the first place. Guests are never 100% certain until the day, and even then sometimes fail to show *cough*Val Kilmer*cough*. :wub: