Guest Cancellation - Michael Biehn and Jennifer Blanc

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We regret to announce that Michael Biehn and Jennifer Blanc can no longer attend London Film and Comic Con. Michael recieved a job offer on Thursday, and after checking its dates has now learned that it will overlap the dates of his appearance for us. He is sorry that he has to let the fans down by not attending, but hopes to see everyone at a future show.

We regret to announce that Michael Biehn and Jennifer Blanc can no longer attend Collectormania Glasgow. Michael recieved a job offer on Thursday, and after checking its dates has now learned that it will overlap the dates of his appearance for us. He is sorry that he has to let the fans down by not attending, but hopes to see everyone at a future show.

you have them down as cancelled for Glasgow but im assuming they are no longer coming to LFCC as well which is a damn shame

We regret to announce that Michael Biehn and Jennifer Blanc can no longer attend London Film and Comic Con. Michael recieved a job offer on Thursday, and after checking its dates has now learned that it will overlap the dates of his appearance for us. He is sorry that he has to let the fans down by not attending, but hopes to see everyone at a future show.

ouch.............................

Ooouch, real sad to read that...

I can only come on Saturday so I miss Heroes guests and Patrick Stewart, and Michael Biehn was one of the two remaining guests I really wanted to meet (w Dom Monaghan), so I'm really disappointed but guess there's worse things in life anyway !

Just a question left : I know the photoshoot session will be refund, but will there be another one planned with another guest to "replace" it or will William Mapother photoshoot take place earlier due to this ?

Jesus Christ, i've just placed an order for a Michael Biehn photo at Movie Market. & I was really looking forward to meeting him, anyway never mind, everything happens for a reason. & lets just hope he does another very soon, :D