Room Exclusive Gifts at The Park Inn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Well, seeing as no-one's mentioned the Pasdar, can I have him on my pillow, please? All in one piece, if you wouldn't mind... :YAHOO:

ummmm, that may be problem...since he's staying with me XD

unless you wouldnt mind sharing...?

Edited by Emmeh

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

When i booked my room for me & my hubby, i had to book via an external company as that was the only way i could get a room at the con hotel.

does this mean that we get the gift as we are staying at the hotel & part of the con contingent - or do we miss out just because we booked via a different link?

just wondered!

(Our ticket numbers are S325 & S326 & Room booked under J Bean)

thanks

Hi,

When i booked my room for me & my hubby, i had to book via an external company as that was the only way i could get a room at the con hotel.

does this mean that we get the gift as we are staying at the hotel & part of the con contingent - or do we miss out just because we booked via a different link?

just wondered!

(Our ticket numbers are S325 & S326 & Room booked under J Bean)

thanks

errr..... I didn't think you COULD book via anyone else? My understanding was that the event had booked the entire hotel? :smile: Here's hoping you don't get bumped to a nearby hotel.

Hi,

At a guess you'll probably miss out as you didn't book directly with the hotel. They would have the convention rooms as a block booking, so if you booked externally via another source they wouldn't know you're a part of the event.

I have a room, I'm well excited.

I would have gone for jayma as my present!!! but since DavidB and I have lost our first choice presents.

I will be happy with...... erm...... dam not sure now!!!

AHH i know, Morning breakfast served at 7:30 by the SM crew!!!

now that would be nice, maybe dressed on SM 'breakfast crew' T-shirts!!

.......ok i am taking this a little too far aren't i?...........

Edited by paulschaefer

AHH i know, Morning breakfast served at 7:30 by the SM crew!!!

Hmmmm how do you say "not a chance in hell" in a language that everyone understands ;):P Some of us even have trouble rising for breakfast as it is LOL.

.......ok i am taking this a little too far aren't i?...........

YES!!!!!! ;)

Food Fight? sounds good.

I have to say I must be the most annoying person in the morning.

very rarely am i grumpy, In fact I have been getting up at 05:30 every morning for the last 5 years to take the long 3 hour train trip into London.

What is worse is that at the weekends i naturally wake up at 05:30 normally. So i just go to the gym and have a good swim before breakfast.

Only after a heavy night out do i not wake up, but still normally make before 08:00.

This weekend my challenge is not to make a fool of myself and sleep in past 07:00.

i am not sure my room share will be happy if i start getting up early