Room Exclusive Gifts at The Park Inn

I was just in my room and had a knock on the door and was given my gift. It's a copy of 9th Wonders comic and one of the Evacuation Notices.

Just looked at the comic, the 9th Wonders bit is just a wrap around of a normal DC Batman comic.

Edited by jael001

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, something I have been wondering since I left the hotel but forgot to ask until now:

Were the comic and the evacuation notice the only room exclusive gifts?

I thought I had read there would be one gift for the friday and a different one for the saturday but as I only received those gifts on the saturday I don´t know if I missed another gift or if it was only those two things (maybe one was supposed to be the "friday gift" and the other one the "saturday" one?)

Hope I didn´t miss another gift! lol

Ok thanks! Glad I didn´t miss anything.

I also loved the gifts, and the evacuation notice was very original. I was even worried when I first saw it for a second just before I realized it was from Heroes, lol

I have the evacuation notice and a few badges up for potential grabs (plus Noah Bennett's driving licence) in a charity auction I am running for MSF/DWB (for David Hewlett's birthday) here:

http://the-4ts.net/auction_site/item.php?id=98

There's also an Eclipse 1 t-shirt (Size M) available too:

http://the-4ts.net/auction_site/item.php?id=96

There are over 100 other items up for auction from lots of other fandoms as well as non-fandom stuff. Most items are postage free and all proceeds/winning bids are paid directly to MSF through Justgiving so if you are interested in bidding and win and are a UK tax payer, please take advantage of the Gift Aid box, we raised an extra £100+ last year for MSF through this! For full info about the auction, please visit:

http://www.msfauction.the-4ts.net/items-for-auction.htm

I was lucky too! I only remembered about the gift at the auction, then I kept forgetting to ask, because mine never showed in my room!

Then tooTall said it was probably too late, to talk to the front desk. They said they already returned any they had left to the organizers (I was about to cry). But Jason was at the registration desk, and I asked, and they had exactly one left! Happy day! :D

ours showed up in our room but we only got one and it was a twin room so def 2 of us in there which was a shame one each next time would be nice so no fights to the death happen lols