Latest Guest Announcement - George Takei

showmasters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With George and Walter being there, have you any intention to bring the original Enterprise's main deck to have a pic of the attendee in Kirk's seat behind Checkov and Sulu ? :grump:

They did that last year at another show, it was cool ... totally geek but cool :dance:

With George and Walter being there, have you any intention to bring the original Enterprise's main deck to have a pic of the attendee in Kirk's seat behind Checkov and Sulu ? :grump:

They did that last year at another show, it was cool ... totally geek but cool :dance:

I'd certainly be tempted to pay for a photo if that option was available! (Though it would depend on the price, of course.)

I'd certainly be tempted to pay for a photo if that option was available! (Though it would depend on the price, of course.)

At another show, they were priced 50 EUR I think, so about £35.

But of course, I don't know if it would be easy to bring this deck in Milton Keynes ? :dance:

yaaaay!! I met him before, and I love him, hes great! Plus like a week ago, I noticed my sig from him is fading... stupid horrible black pen, and I was really worried about it... but now I can get another!!