LATEST GUEST Charisma Carpenter

showmasters

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Seeing as you've said she's from Veronica Mars, does that mean you'll have photos of her from it? :D Please :thumbup:

There better had be or else I'll sulk!!!

:thumbup: well I'm already sulking 'cuz I can't go to meet Jason (got Michael's already), but I guess Charisma can cheer me up a little bit :thumbup:

Just read this on her IMDB profile

She tries to sign only personalized autographs so her signature cannot be sold on EBay or elsewhere. She also refuses to sign her MAXIM, FHM, or other revealing photos.

Just incase noone else saw it :)

oooh also spotted

She is one of the only cast members from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) and "Angel" (1999) who refuses to charge for her autograph at fan conventions. She does it for free.

Wonder if that applys here...

Edited by C.Parkers-Girl

• Moderators

oooh also spotted

She is one of the only cast members from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) and "Angel" (1999) who refuses to charge for her autograph at fan conventions. She does it for free.

Well we're not getting it for free if that's what you're thinking :thumbup:

IMDB's not the most reliable source to be fair.

oooh also spotted

Well we're not getting it for free if that's what you're thinking :thumbup:

IMDB's not the most reliable source to be fair.

I dont even know who she is :thumbup: thats why i was on her Bio, so I dont want her auto...just pointing it out :thumbup:

She tries to sign only personalized autographs so her signature cannot be sold on EBay or elsewhere. She also refuses to sign her MAXIM, FHM, or other revealing photos.

Just incase noone else saw it :)

She does sign revealing photos, at least she did at LFACC. A friend had begged me to take two pictures through because he couldn't go. I told him "okay, but give me back ups, I heard she won't sign them."

When I gave the pictures to her at Comic Con I told her I heard she doesn't sign these shots and I had back ups in case she didn't want to. Charisma answered: "Why shouldn't I sign those? You're paying for it."

So maybe those rules only apply when she signs for free. :thumbup:

Hey, even if its only the cover of her Playboy, who gives a rats! Ok so the shots inside are a bit washed out and basic, but the covers more or less ok.

FHM/Maxim etc seemed to have got her better though. Still, she looked good in Playboy for a recent Yummy Mummy....

Hmm, gonna have to start checking me archives..

She tries to sign only personalized autographs so her signature cannot be sold on EBay or elsewhere.

Does anyone know if that's true? I'd love to meet her and get her autograph, but unlike a lot of people, I don't like personalisation. Not because I intend to sell them on - I don't, and anyway, at £20 each, I doubt I'd be able to recoup, never mind make a profit.

I'd like to think my collection might be worth something one day (other than what it means to me in terms other than monetary), and I'm well aware that personalised autographs are not that desirable by anyone other than the named person (and therefore not as valuable), hence my preference for non-personalisation.

Which is a long-winded (sorry! :wub: ) way of saying that I hope she doesn't insist on personalising. :D

If you don't want personalising, get a auto off Mick at MSPGS. He'll (eventually) have tons, and he might let you specify which shot if you ask him.

Course it doesn't quite match the 'meeting' her, but if you find out she's 'only' personalising, then....

I personally hope she's just signing name too. Don't need character name, just hers..

If you don't want personalising, get a auto off Mick at MSPGS. He'll (eventually) have tons, and he might let you specify which shot if you ask him.

Course it doesn't quite match the 'meeting' her, but if you find out she's 'only' personalising, then....

I personally hope she's just signing name too. Don't need character name, just hers..

Thanks gilgalad70. I can live without meeting her...not o sure about my other half though! He was almost frothing at the mouth when he saw those pics. Lol!

The first time I met Charisma in 2001 she wouldn't sign any photo from any of the FHM/Maxim/Stuff photoshoots she had done in the past because she was not happy with some of the photos that had been published.

But do not know if she has since changed her stance on this or not.

The Playboy pictures were different in the fact she had them taken by a photographer of her own choosing and then went to Playboy with them & so she retained full control over what was published.

But I do remember at her last appearance at LFACC there was some confusion on the Saturday as to whether she was signing anything Playboy related or not.Later on it was made clearer and went to get one for myself & quite a few others for various other people !!

Got this one for myself,the picture was got from of the dealers at the show.

CharismaCarpenter02.jpg

Edited by teroknor34