OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

hiya ppls, thought i would re-introduce meself as ive probably been forgotten by now!

im Jacs!

n502529166_274938_5287.jpg

How could anyone forget you!! :smile:

I don't know if I ever introduced myself, but there's lots of new people now ,so i'l do it!

Er... Ello everyone!!!

I usually frequent the MK Collectormanias, pink hair, easy to spot, say hi!!

n764975028_2199793_6461.jpg

That is I, babies!

Edited by Lady of The Realm

hiya ppls, thought i would re-introduce meself as ive probably been forgotten by now!

im Jacs!

n502529166_274938_5287.jpg

How could anyone forget you!! :smile:

I don't know if I ever introduced myself, but there's lots of new people now ,so i'l do it!

Er... Ello everyone!!!

I usually frequent the MK Collectormanias, pink hair, easy to spot, say hi!!

n764975028_2199793_6461.jpg

That is I, babies!

wifey

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god, I've just realised theres a 'introduce' yourself' thread and I've gone and make a prat out of myself by putting mine in the Mancheszter thread. Ah, well!!

So, my real name is Shelley, Tiki is a character from a fantastic childrens book called the fairy rebel, who wears jeans and has pink hair!! :blink:

I'm a HUGE Buffy and Angel fan , my favourite characters being Giles, Spike,Willow, Oz, Xander, the Mayor, Anya and Drusilla, Cordelia, the host and Doyle (RIP.)

Also love Red dwarf, and have done since my Mum tried to stop me watching as a kid! :thumbup:

Big lost fan too,love to compare theories with other people!! :blink:

Am madly in love with Desmond and Charlie!!!

I live in Manchester with my boyf and 2 cats, and spend a lot of weekends in my hometown of Shrewsbury. I have fast food addiction, I don't know how to drive, I work as a secretary, and I have a rather bad Mcfly obsession. Current Mcfly gig count is 17 (in just over a year), have met them, have caught two drumsticks, got drunk with them, and felt the drummers bum <_<

Like to go to lots of music gigs, recently saw the spice girls and seeing sugababes, BSB and boyzone soon (I know, I know, its a nostalgia thing!!). Collectormania Manchester will be my first convention, but I'm also going to Milton Keynes and hopefully lockdown, so it may well be my new obsession!!!

Hi I only joined this afternoon but these conventions look awesome, here's some trivia about me;

- I took my handle from the name of my favourite Cinema

- and the year lots of my top rated films were released

- I'm 33 and Male

- Some of the people I've met include Colin Baker, Warwick Davis, and Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)

- I don't like having my hair cut

- Singapore Chow Mien is my favourite Chinese take out

- I actually like Jaws - The Revenge

- The first film I saw at the cinema with my own money was Staying Alive

- The last film I saw at the cinema with my own money was Rambo

(both of those films were directed by Sylvester Stallone)

See you on the forums. :)

Hi all,

I've been registered on here since November but thought I should say an official hello before this weekend at the GMEX! So, hello! My name is Louise and I live just outside of Manchester. My Dad got me into collecting autographs many moons ago and last year introduced me to the wonder that is Showmasters.

I'm a huge Buffy and Torchwood fan. I had the pleasure of meeting James Marsters November last year (see avatar pic!) and am really looking forward to this weekend to meet more of both casts. I also love Heroes, Doctor Who and Harry Potter. Am also planning to be at Milton Keynes in May.

Feel free to say hi if you see me!

Lou xx.

Hey all im Lee

Im 22. Im a graphic designer and amatuer photographer

I currently work for a boiler company. So if yours breaks please dont give the call staff s*** it may be me :blink:

I love ghostbusters and police academy

I only registerd on here to find out more about CM mids but found myself on here all night

hope to meet some of you soon

Hey!

I signed up only a week ago...but I hope to get more invovled in this community!

I am Claire, 26, originally from Merthyr Tydfil but am currently in Stafford via Devon, Cornwall and Suffolk.

HUGE horror fan and love Sci Fi too.

Also a bit of a cartoon geek, computer game nerd...

I work at Stafford College and I run 2 courses, National Diploma Music Tech and Higher National Diploma Music Production.

Everyone thinks I am a student.

This is meeee.....

l_c7618d8873f5ef6b08f3a49fbd5360f4.jpg

Yes. Taken in a pub toilet. Classy.

I spoke to you quickly when you were queued up at Midlands, I walked over to talk to my mate and I think you were stood in front of him in the queue on the saturday morning :) You asked me about the virtual queue tickets, and if I remember correctly you were very excited about meeting Bruce :blink: And I think I was stood in front of you in the queue for the Bruce photoshoot

Edited by sammo-coo

I spoke to you quickly when you were queued up at Midlands, I walked over to talk to my mate and I think you were stood in front of him in the queue on the saturday morning :) You asked me about the virtual queue tickets, and if I remember correctly you were very excited about meeting Bruce ;) And I think I was stood in front of you in the queue for the Bruce photoshoot

I remember! Hey! x

Hey all!

My name is Zara and I've been coming to conventions since collectormania 2...bit of a veteran really but only just decided to go on the forum as it's a break from all the stresses of uni lol..

I am a huge LOTR fan as well as Harry Potter, Star trek, star wars..most things sci-fi really.

Was really into Dark angel and serenity when they were on....have to turn to my trusty dvds to relive the moments.

I've met a few good friends at the conventions over the years. My two newest friends are liz and james (krypto) whom I met in the brandon routh queue in the freezing cold at MK...hey guys!!

hmmm, quite hard to say anything else while on the spot.

ps...A big hey to SHABS whom I met about two years ago in the KATE MULGREW queue in MK..will have to get a photo on this thing.

TTFN

ZARA XX :thumbup:

hey zara....nice to see you on here...finally....gems name on here is just gem-sanders....and always nice to see another superman fan on here as well......always need a bit of support in persuading showmasters for some more superman guests....sorry we couldnt meet up with you aswell at manchester i got your text but didnt reply cus lizzy said she already had....promise wasnt ignoring you or anything

cool pic btw aswell

Edited by Krypto

n771534318_169357_921.jpg

last one for now...

hey zara....nice to see you on here...finally....gems name on here is just gem-sanders....and always nice to see another superman fan on here as well......always need a bit of support in persuading showmasters for some more superman guests....sorry we couldnt meet up with you aswell at manchester i got your text but didnt reply cus lizzy said she already had....promise wasnt ignoring you or anything

cool pic btw aswell

Big up the superman crew!...and dont worry I knew the texts were from both of ya. Was gutted when liz said bout Patrick, hope someone else goes I wanna see otherwise I'll never see you guys!

pps....I love the superman quote we use....it gets me everytime

n771534318_148814_8879.jpg

last one now.....promise lol xxx

is terrible i know havent seen you since brandon routh......are you not going to meet Lex Luthor himself at MK

maybe yes...would love kevin spacey tho lol, my mates 21st party is on the sat night so it will be a day trip me thinks x

I've been round for a little while but thought i shall introduce myself properly.

Im 20 and 21 in November. Cant wait.

I'm currently at college doing film and tv production going to be going to Staffordshire uni in sept i hope. To do scriptwritting and film studies.

Some of my favourite tv shows include Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, 24, Doctor Who, Torchwood and when they were on Buffy, Angel and Friends.

My favourite films include Man on Fire, Remember the titans, Serenity, The Matrix and the Departed.

I hope to meet Hayden Panettierre.

It was first con last sat in Manchester and i had a wicked time hope to go to Milton Keynes. I dont know if this is common for other people but i didn't actually want to go and wish i could spend ages talking to the guests.

IMG_0991.jpg

Hello there, my name's Rachael or e-nickname `idol` from the username across websites but I don't care which one you call me.

I'm 16, I love anime, gaming, reading, writing and for the next convention in London [if i get to go] I shall be cosplaying as Yuna from FFX.

....I think that's enough information?

I don't like to argue, good friendly chatting and getting to know people sounds all right to be but if someone's being a p**** to me I won't hesitate to respond back. [i mean what can you do on the internet, really?]