Collectormania Glasgow

• Showmasters Admin

Announcing our latest venture

Showmasters is pleased to announce Collectormania Glasgow, to be take place for the first time on 25th and 26th August 2007 at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre in Glasgow.

Seccweb.jpg

As you have come to expect with our shows we will bring to Scotland some great guests. We’re having a long run into this event to ensure we will have time to arrange a great line-up. It will be the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, so we will ensure there will be good Star Wars people, and for the collectors we will bring new dealers, many different from the ones down South, which will ensure a much wider selection of merchandise for the serious collectors among us.

Further details to be announced soon.

Oh well in that case, bring the best guests you can think of!

*is a moron*

ETA, just realised, in my defence - the picture stretched the page and I saw the date but the year was cut off, so I'm not THAT much of a moron... :thumbup:

Edited by SerbianJanet

This is fantastic news!! an event that I won't have far to travel to!!

Truly amazing news, now only have a small train fare, which means more spending money!!

You've outdone yourselves with this announcement!!

Hmm, I remeber talking about this at Cheshunt, and I was hoping this would be announced. Thats great news and I am definately looking forward to it. Will make a holiday of it of corse but my rents are talking of moving up to Scotland again after I leave home in Sept..

A

We’re having a long run into this event to ensure we will have time to arrange a great line-up. It will be the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, so we will ensure there will be good Star Wars people

:vader: