PHOTO SHOOT AT LONDON FILM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Maggie Grace does a photoshoot :wub:

I may be wrong but as far as I understand, only Elijah will do a photo shoot ! Otherwise,

they would have announced a general photo shoot I think.

Lams you're right the only guest having and photo shoot in Elijah.

aawwwwhh

wish Maggie did one

uuuuh dude why? why don't you just get a FREE posed photo with Maggie when you get her auto?! :D

I know Elijah is a big name and all that but I think £20 is too much, it doesn't even come signed like at a convention when you buy a photo shoot! :( I just feel cheated that I was so close to meeting Elijah at C4 when they did POSED photos for FREE and now there are just NO PHOTOS or £20! :pyth:

and no, all you people that will come along and post "if you don't want it, don't buy it" etc etc yadda please don't because I won't be but I'm just taking this oppurtunity to put my opinion out there :PB)

I'm happy for all you fans that think this the the best thing since the guy was announced, I just wanna show the other side too :angel:

surfy sah xx

I hope you wont be able to but photo tickets on the sayurday for the sunday as that would not be fair to people who can only go sunday as by the time we get there, here will be no chance of a photo especially as there are no photos during the signing!

I was a bit dissapointed at first as it is already taking me ages to save up for this event and thats another £20 but it will be a great thing for the wall :)

Pete x

Good one SM my daughters birthday is 12 days later so she will be chuffed about having a picture and autograph if we actually get to see himm :thumbup:

How many photos will he actually do is there a limit?

Thanks again :YAHOO:

i think this is a great idea cos i've already got elijah's auto at c4

and only wanted a good photo with him as the one from c4 was leaning over the desk!!!

this will look so much better!!! Thanx a million sm and elijah for agreeing!!!

*sorry to disagree with you on this one sah :thumbup: *

This is a fab idea, as more than anything I would like a photo with Elijah. Also really pleased that you can still take photos from the auto queue. However I really hope that its a 'buy on the day' idea..........as then its first come first serve, not fastest server gets it! Also agree it should be individual days (like so you buy for saturday on saturday, not can also buy for saturday on sunday). I am very excited about this, if thats the case!

I just hope that this doesn't turn out to be a regular occurence for ALL guests at future events... I love being able to have a photo with a guest as I'm getting their autograph - It just completes the whole experience for me. I understand that it's a necessity for Elijah Wood, due to the huge fanbase he has post-LOTR, but...

It has to be said: I love Showmasters events because they are so up close and personal with the guests. Generally, it's how an event should be. I hope that it doesn't become the regular way of things with the rest of the guests - if that's the case, i may as wel buy autographs from a dealer and download photos from the net myself!

And I have to agree with the general concensus that £20 is just a wee bit too steep. But If people want a photo, then I suppose people will pay it. True, that it'l cover the money NOT made from autographs in that hour, but let's ust hope it's a one off. Though, if people want a glossy professional pshoto rather than a spontaneous one then I guess it'll be worth it for them.

I just wondered if Showmasters could give us a bit more of a idea how the photo opp was going to work. I would hate it to be one of those queue for hours things as he's doing it for only a hour a day that would be a very bad idea.

A pre bought one is much better maybe a virtual ticket idea is also a good idea because then I would be able to get a auto and photo op. I don't really want to choice between them as I want both of they equally.

I really really want a photo with Elijah but I'm getting concerned about how this will work. If it's only an hour a day set aside for photos he's not going to manage more than maybe 200 photos in each session. What about the other thousands of fans that also really want it? If we can't pre-book it its going to be a real scrum to make sure you get a ticket. If we have to get a ticket for a photo, a VQ ticket and a ticket for a talk (fingers crossed there will be one) then it's going to be almost impossible to get all 3 I reckon as they'll be gone in a flash (Andy Serkis talk at Gmex anyone?).

:thumbup:

Coolness:)

Just wondering will we need to queue up for a ticket? I'd like to get a photo with Elijah and also a couple of autographs. Just worrying about queuing here, can't be in two places at once;)

THIS IS GREAT BY THE WAY.

THANKS SM:)