PHOTO SHOOT AT LONDON FILM

• Showmasters Admin

Elijah Wood Photo Session

At London Film and Comic Con we will be holding a photo session each morning allowing fans a chance to have a professionally taken picture standing next to Elijah Wood.

When: 11am each day for approx 1 hour

Why this time in the morning? Because it allows people time to arrive and get settled, and leaves time afterwards for the photos to be developed and returned to the show in time to be collected on the same day.

Price: £20 for a 6†by 9†picture with Elijah Wood.

How it works:

1) Your photo will be taken by a professional photographer.

2) The shot will be taken in front of a backdrop and with lighting to ensure the best possible image.

3) You will be standing beside Elijah, and not leaning over a table.

4) Your picture will be a 6†by 9†colour photo (not an inkjet print) and, all being equal, should be ready for collection a couple of hours after the shoot finishes.

5) It will come with a mount to keep it safe and nice.

6) All of this combined should provide you with something unique and special.

Will this mean I can’t take a picture of Elijah during the autograph session?

No, we will have the queue laid out so that it will be possible to take pictures of Elijah while he is signing while you are queuing. However, it will not be possible to take a photo with Elijah during the autographs, something that would be the case whether the photo shoot was happening or not, due to time constraints.

Will it mean Elijah will be signing for less time?

Yes, but allowing the option of photos with Elijah in the queue would take up more time. We felt this was the best compromise to allow the maximum number of people a chance of meeting him.

What happens if it doesn’t come out for some other reason?

Then you will get a full refund.

The Small Print: We reserve the right to refuse anyone from taking part in the photo shoot; if payment has already been made then we will refund them.

While it is our intention to have all photos developed and back within a couple of hours of the photo shoot ending, if for any reason the photos are delayed then we will distribute them later in the day. Any uncollected on Saturday will also be available the next day, and if someone has to leave before their photo is available because of any such delay, it will be posted out to them so long as they leave their name and address.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good will we be able to buy this one before hand? Is it a thing where you have to queue early to be first or will it be like virtual tickets?

I dont share the enthusiasm sorry, £20.00??? would have been more appreciated at £10.00 but thats a little over priced!

• Moderators

sounds good will we be able to buy this one before hand? Is it a thing where you have to queue early to be first or will it be like virtual tickets?

I dont share the enthusiasm sorry, £20.00??? would have been more appreciated at £10.00 but thats a little over priced!

Considering he's £25 per autograph (I believe, could be £20) then taking an hour out from signing means they need a £20 price to cover costs plus make it actually worth stopping signing for.

Thank you so much SM :thumbup::dance: Really hope I get a chance to get my photo with him. As you've said each day do I take that to mean he has agreed to do both days :dance::D That'll be great as I really needed to be able to go on Sunday rather than Saturday although had I needed to would have ofcourse gone on the saturday if not rather tired (Prom on the friday before) :P:D

• Showmasters Admin

Hope Maggie Grace does a photoshoot :YAHOO:

I may be wrong but as far as I understand, only Elijah will do a photo shoot ! Otherwise,

they would have announced a general photo shoot I think.

Lams you're right the only guest having and photo shoot in Elijah.

Right on dude. £20! Whos taking the shots? David Bailey! :YAHOO:

Considering he's £25 per autograph (I believe, could be £20) then taking an hour out from signing means they need a £20 price to cover costs plus make it actually worth stopping signing for.

yeah but having said that does that mean we get rushed through the signing now??!! Shatner style?! If the photo is professional then its not so bad i guess but seems like a never ending spending spree. For a picture with Elijah and a signed picture is now £45.00 ouch!!!!

Right on dude. £20! Whos taking the shots? David Bailey! :YAHOO:

It's not that bad, the conventions in the States charge something like $60 or $80 for photo shoots.

'slap me,i'm french!'

don't believe it,but i'm going out on a limb for showmasters here...

hey,you-naysayers!

what's wrong with a twenty quid charge for something COMPLETELY UNIQUE??? something that NOBODY ELSE will possess???

every chump and his mum,attending the event with him,can get a bleedin' autograph... but the opportunity to have a pro photo done of yourself and the guest is,in my opinion,a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPPORTUNITY!!!

i say,and i do not say this often,WELL DONE SHOWMASTERS.

what a very clever idea.

Edited by jamie1138