Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

Do you think this will include the guests from Elementary (Sherlock) Show too? :blush:

As it's an official Sherlock convention, I don't see why it would.

Well, according to the announcement it's for the specific series called Sherlock only. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

I don't think the production team that is heavily involved would be interested in giving publicity to a competing series...

Benedict Cumberbatch

Mark Gatiss

Louise Brealey

Rupert Graves

Jonathan Aris

Amanda Abbington

Andrew Scott

Lara Pulver

Also: having followed the *cough* other Sherlock thing that happened recently, would looove a Q & A panel pleeease? :angel:

Sam

Edited by AnimalMad_Eng

Benedict Cumberbatch

Martin Freeman

Mark Gatiss

Una Stubbs

Louise Brealey

Andrew Scott :king: << sorry saw the icon had to place it there with this line >> 'and honey, you should see me in a crown!'

Lars Mikkelson

Rupert Graves

Jonathan Aris

Amanda Abbington

Steven Moffatt

Sue Vertue

• Like 2

• Moderators

Do you think this will include the guests from Elementary (Sherlock) Show too? :blush:

As it's an official Sherlock convention, I don't see why it would.

Well, according to the announcement it's for the specific series called Sherlock only. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

I don't think the production team that is heavily involved would be interested in giving publicity to a competing series...

That's certainly how I read it too.

• Like 2

Benedict Cumberbatch

Martin Freeman

Mark Gatiss

Una Stubbs

Louise Brealey

Andrew Scott :king: << sorry saw the icon had to place it there with this line >> 'and honey, you should see me in a crown!'

Lars Mikkelson

Rupert Graves

Jonathan Aris

Amanda Abbington

Steven Moffatt

Sue Vertue

Hmmmm.... let me add a few more icons, mostly based on the character portrayed, not the actor!

Rupert Graves :headscratch:

Amanda Abbington :ninja:

Benedict Cumberbatch :wub: (okay, it's not the character, but it's how I feel about him, so there! :laugh: )

And what about...

Lara Pulver :gorgeous: ?

Edited by maggiem
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Benedict HAS to be involved in some form or another otherwise it would be a bit of an anti-climax.

For me, there's plenty of other people in the cast to make it worth attending without having to rely on him.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be great to meet him, but I think others will make it a great convention either way.

• Like 1