Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

I found the post that suggests she isn't attending but didn't see anything about Martin - however it doesn't surprise me if it's true as I always presumed they would have announced him at the beginning along with BC if they had of had him.

Disappointing if it's true but I suppose not everyone can or maybe even wants to attend, whatever the reason may be.

Well, I never thought that Martin would attend, he just doesn't strike me as a person who would enjoy it. The line-up is already pretty awesome, but I wouldn't mind meeting Una Stubbs, Louise Brealey and Russell Tovey, too ;)

I wouldn't assume that they dont want to attend, they may simply not be available. Martin is currently filming something in the US I think and Amanda seems to be working constantly, plus they have young kids at home so it's possible that if Martin is away Amanda is with the kids and may not want to spend a weekend away from them in between filming on her own projects. Or maybe she wouldn't be comfortable doing a convention without him there too. I went to a Sherlock screening and Q&A that they did at the Hertford Childrens Book Festival a few months ago and they seemed very happy to be answering questions about the show etc, so I dont think they wouldn't want to do a convention on principle.

Edited by jael001