Your Event Feedback

DavidB

I loved EVERY second and have no other issue with the show apart from the screaming in the talks, but .....

1. The screaming was to be expected

2. Massive Events can't tape people's mouths shut, so can't really stop this

3. Peter pretending to take his trousers off didn't really help with the situation! :blush:

Can't wait for the 2nd one!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say the one scream i had no problem with was when peter pretended to drop his trousers coz thats something that everyone wants to scream at, it's expected, it's sthe screaming at chairs that irritated me and peopel screaming randomly in the hall coz i don't know about anyone else but natural reaction when i hear a scream is to turn to see if everything is ok and that no one is hurt,

i do have a question

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCALETRIX????

What worked well? The convention was very well organised, the lines for autos were quick and there was no overlapping of events. The crew were ever so friendly, and you all did an amazing job, and thank you so much for putting on this amazing weekend for us! And the guests were FANTASTIC! I seriously wouldnt trade any of them for a 'bigger' star, they were so friendly, funny and just really easy and amazing to talk to. The guest encounter with Ashley was GREAT! She was amazing! :dance: And Peter pretending to drop his pants down, I mean, are you trying to give us a heart attack! :P

What could have been improved? I would have liked to see more decoration at the last party, and the bidding sheets in a less crowded place, I missed out on upping my bid for peter's encounter because it was too crowded.

What you would like to see added to the next con? Bring Peter back! i didnt get enough phots of him, only about 200 :P

Edited by .Kirst

i have to say the one scream i had no problem with was when peter pretended to drop his trousers coz thats something that everyone wants to scream at, it's expected, it's sthe screaming at chairs that irritated me and peopel screaming randomly in the hall coz i don't know about anyone else but natural reaction when i hear a scream is to turn to see if everything is ok and that no one is hurt,

i do have a question

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCALETRIX????

This was posted before event

"Im afraid due to lack of space at the Northampton Hotel it seems we will no longer be able to play with the little cars. Sorry!

Hi all,

It was firstly a brilliant event!!!! round of applause for showmasters :(:(:D:D:D

Couple of points I would like to make (promise im not moaning)

1. The sound system

The speakers sounded like they had blown maybe due to the screaming

Also more speakers needed towards the back of the room for better sound quality for the people at the back

2. A megaphone to shout out group numbers for the guest chats (poor too tall must has a very sore throat)

3. Crowd control I know that you are only a small company etc. but the pushing and shoving before guests talks was nightmare cant really think of a solution but thought it should be mentioned.

Good Points

1. Friday nights party was the best by far karaoke was brilliant even tho the guess werent there which didtn bother me is was awesome so well done!!!!!!

2. The talks we good very informative (only point people shouting out during was a tad annoying but to be expected)

3. The staff they were all so helpful I had problem with my kellan photo session and straightaway they went to sort it so thank you so much!!!! again the staff made it happen.

It was so good i bought a ticket on sunday for the next one!!!!!!

Thanks again

It was mostly the general fans, rather than ME, like the crowding of the guests which made them leave, then having to listen to them moaning about them leaving, and thinking 'IT'S YOUR FAULT!'

But my friend did have a gold ticket, and when she went to the drinks reception she only got to meet two guests, and the rest got hoarded by fans. When she told a member of staff that she wasn't getting to meet anyone she was told she had to 'get in there!'. We were told that they were supposed to get in friend groups and hang out and the staff would make sure the guests would mingle around. I'm just speaking on what I was told, and I know she has her own voice and will say something. This just annoyed me a bit because I read the forum and I guess it happened to others as well, and the gold ticket holders pay A LOT.

For ET2 it would be cool to have something exclusively for people that have been to both, sort of a 'welcome back' thing, but that's probably not possible.

Also we were talking at lunchtime today and we thought a lot more people would bid on the guest encounters if a percentage went to charity, which would be nice.

Also for ET2.... Kellen again please! He was AMAZING!

It was the best weekend everrrr though, I had such an incredible time, meeting everyone from the forum was the best, and just hanging out in general.

But, let's just all pray theres less annoying people this time! Less crowding! Less crude shouting!

xxx

LOL, I think I am the friend in question here, LOL. But yeah to be honest I was disappointed with the cocktail reception. Before the event we were told to keep to our friend groups, and the guests would be brought to us. We did this to start with and only met Peter and that was incredibly brief. I spoke to one of the crew and they said I needed to basically crowd the guests instead to get in with a chance of speaking to them. I felt very uncomfortable doing so, but tried I did then get to meet Ashley and Justin. I didn't get anywhere near Kellan and didn't even get to see Christian. That did make me sad.

I also feel that maybe the seats should be numbered for the guest talks. I know some people would be unhappy to maybe be away from there friends, but tbh its not like you can talk during the events anyway. Being gold I didn't have any issues with my seat, but I had friends that had silver and low numbered standards and they had to sit at the back at times. This seemed a little unfair to me.

I was disappointed to not get personalized autographs from Christian and Justin. But that is just one of those things.

I think on the whole things went quite smoothly. My Mum was spoken to quite a abruptly on a few occasions, which is I wasn't happy about. Neither of us had been to a whole weekend event before. I had a gold and she had a standard pass and so she wasn't quite as clued up about what was going on, as I was. She tried to speak to crew when she was confused and wasn't always treated with the courtesy she gave. We both understand how crazily busy it was for you guys, but this made her time feel somewhat intimidating.

We have bought silver tickets for the next event. This way I can be with her and make sure her time is more pleasant.

But I do want to make sure you know we did have a very good time and got to make some brilliant friends who I can't wait to keep chatting with and meeting up with in the future.

I also want to say I think the ideas Davey came up with were awesome. The parties looked fantastic and the little treats he thought up, like the sticks of rock were amazing. Oh the red apples :( AWESOME!!!

But Like I say it was a great weekend and I can't wait for the next one - just 7 months to go :D:(

I was there for my Hen weekend with 3 friends and we had a fantastic weekend.

Massive Events organisers - very well organised, you did an amazing job, great guests, smoothly run autos and photo shoots. Jason always asked if we were ok (we must have looked a bit dazed and confused as first con goers) which was really sweet.

Well laid out and good use of the limited space within the hotel, party themes and decorations were fab too.

The annoying things - screaming, "We love you Peter, Kellan, Justin" chorus, rudeness of some attendees are obviously out of ME's control, but hopefully those people will take note for the next con and be more courteous.

As said above, the people who jumped into the area which was for gold passes, very annoying, I was silver and we have bought standard next time pretty much because of this. Part of the problem was that the area for Gold had too many seats in it, I think counting the chairs and proper sectioning of the area off would help next time, also for Silver you should have reserved seating also behind the gold, it was not fair to see people who bought a standard ticket in front of you. But also it was a shame to see so many seats nearer the front empty yesterday.

Questions for the talks... Were a little repetitive or similar questions being repeated, does anyone vet them before the MC reads them out? Even the guests commented that they had answered them the previous day.

Party themes for next one...

Fri - Werewolves Bonfire Party - yeah baby Howwwwwling time assured - you gotta have hotdogs (get it) available for that definitely.

Sat - St Marcus Day at Palazzo dei Priori, Volterra, gotta be done red ribbons and cloaks ahoy, can't wait to see what Davey does with that, we want the clock tower please - pref with RPattz standing under it - Sorry DavidB :-)

Other ideas - I never found the reading room at this one, but perhaps we can have a "Twilight" room for the next one with the Twilight DVD playing, as it will be out then, also the clips which you played on the Saturday of the cast and of course the filming from ET1.

Also perhaps a costume contest, some people at the weekend really made an effort to go in character, would be good to do a proper contest for the next one?

Thanks everyone for making it such a great weekend, we loved it ! xxx

Edited by SugarSpunSister

I think the idea of dividing up the guest encounter is good. I managed to make some contact with all of the guests, apart from Ashley, but that was through luck and some of the crew taking pity on us. Also, the 'chaperones' didnt seem to care if the guest only actually spoke to one person in the group. We were meant to be meeting Peter, and I did manage to shake his hand, but then he spent 5 min talking to just one girl about acting, and the chaperone didnt encourage him to talk to the rest of us. She kinda joined in the chat! We felt a bit cheated because then he was steered away and we weren't allowed to talk to him because we already had, when we hadnt

I'd like to thank the crew member who encouraged us tpo talk to Ryan, Kellans friend lol!

Really, I'm just nit-picking now. The overall weekend was really awesome, I just like to help!

I agree about the bidding sheets being moved next time, and there maybe being barriers to stop people pushing forward (e.g. before the talks on sunday, people kept pushing through despite the fact we were being told to move back).

Maybe get the guests to ask everyone to be quiet when everyone is screaming lol? That might have an effect!

The light gazebo thing from the sat night was awesome, but definitely in the wrong place.

Somehow stop fans literally mobbing the guests, and following them around like weirdos all the time (i.e. sat night! poor things!) :blink:

Ummmmmm.

It would be nice to have the Twilight DVD playing on repeat or something in a seperate room at the next one.

We asked if we could get a certain parody put on the screen, and fair enough, that wasnt possible because you had to clear it with the movie people before hand. So I'm going to suggest one for the next one:

I'll try to contact them to see if they could send a high quality version?

I was there for my Hen weekend with 3 friends and we had a fantastic weekend.

Massive Events organisers - very well organised, you did an amazing job, great guests, smoothly run autos and photo shoots. Jason always asked if we were ok (we must have looked a bit dazed and confused as first con goers) which was really sweet.

Well laid out and good use of the limited space within the hotel, party themes and decorations were fab too.

The annoying things - screaming, "We love you Peter, Kellan, Justin" chorus, rudeness of some attendees are obviously out of ME's control, but hopefully those people will take note for the next con and be more courteous.

As said above, the people who jumped into the area which was for gold passes, very annoying, I was silver and we have bought standard next time pretty much because of this. Part of the problem was that the area for Gold had too many seats in it, I think counting the chairs and proper sectioning of the area off would help next time, also for Silver you should have reserved seating also behind the gold, it was not fair to see people who bought a standard ticket in front of you. But also it was a shame to see so many seats nearer the front empty yesterday.

Questions for the talks... Were a little repetitive or similar questions being repeated, does anyone vet them before the MC reads them out? Even the guests commented that they had answered them the previous day.

Party themes for next one...

Fri - Werewolves Bonfire Party - yeah baby Howwwwwling time assured - you gotta have hotdogs (get it) available for that definitely.

Sat - St Marcus Day at Palazzo dei Priori, Volterra, gotta be done red ribbons and cloaks ahoy, can't wait to see what Davey does with that, we want the clock tower please - pref with RPattz standing under it - Sorry DavidB :-)

Other ideas - I never found the reading room at this one, but perhaps we can have a "Twilight" room for the next one with the Twilight DVD playing, as it will be out then, also the clips which you played on the Saturday of the cast and of course the filming from ET1.

Also perhaps a costume contest, some people at the weekend really made an effort to go in character, would be good to do a proper contest for the next one?

Thanks everyone for making it such a great weekend, we loved it ! xxx

omg your volterra party idea is identical to the one 3 of us came up with! we wrote out a little plan and everything :(

we were thinking the guests would have to wear vampire capes lol, just for the start, and there could be photos :P

Okay - I hope this feedback is helpful!

The wine reception for gold passes was a little disappointing - I was in a group who managed to shake Peter's hand and see Kellan from a distance. Previous comments cover this.

Alternative? - A 'lucky dip' guest encounter for the Gold Pass holders? OK, you would only get to see 1 (or2) guests 'up close' but would be more satisfying overall maybe?

The dealers room - Could 'amateur dealers' have a stall, even if they could only do 1 day, for example? I was surprised there was so little specific merchandise. I made some stuff for my friends and would have loved an opportunity to have a stall for a day. I'm sure others would too.

The seating for talks - others have mentioned about the crowds & the difficulty for gold/silver passes to get in. One of my group suggested that the hall is filled back to front, standard first - A) there are more of them! and :blink: It would help the crew manage the seating & 'seat jumpers' (this happened on Sunday).

Activities - It would have been nice to have a few more activities happening during the weekend. Maybe an ongoing quiz where the guests answer questions as if they were their characters prior to the event and then attendees answering the quiz questions during the weekend and the winner being the person who matches most correct answers given by the guest (so, a quiz per guest). There could be a tie breaker if necessary.

Could attendees (some anyway) have helped with the party set ups? Just for involvement?

Give me time and I'll think of other stuff too!

The scheduling was a logistical feat - well done to whoever did it but I think it might have worked a little better if it was done on pass type - gold & silver & standard - It would have helped reduce the number of people waiting in that small area, I'm sure.

Queuing - aaarrrgggh! So much! I know there must be a better way - I just need to work on it a bit longer!! It also meant there wasn't time to go and do other things for an hour or two (or maybe that was just my experience!)

Registration - for a sell out event could the registration be done in the main hall with more queues and more crew? Yep, I'll volunteer if it helps.

Guests - Amazing. Really lovely. So glad they came along - Bring the boys back!!!!! (The girls were nice too, but hey, we're talking Kellan & Peter here - and Justin was cute!)

Thanks Showmasters - I know you'll do another great job in October.

Another thing I think could be improved...

The Sound quality/DJ at the prom party. I know it's not ME's fault but did anyone else think it was really bad, some of the songs were crackling or sounded almost muffled.

Also, although ME can't do alot about this, I think some of the other attendees were incredibly rude, not all of them, but there were a few who thought it necessary to shout and scream after every single sentence the guests said. I also got shoved, or pushed out of the way a few times, which denied me the chance of talking to the guests.

What worked well?

I think the autograph and photograph queues were well managed.

The guests were great!

The talks were very interesting, it was great to hear the guests answering our questions.

The auction was also well managed.

What could have been improved?

I agree with the guest encounter sheet being placed somewhere else as it blocks the door for people entering/leaving.

Also i think there should be a better way of organsing people into the room for the talks etc as we werent given enough time to get through the croud to the door, thus loosing the chance to get the best seats when those with ticket numbers behund us got to sit in front of us. For example perhaps call gold 1-30 then give them 2-3mins to get though the crowds and make the crowd part so people can get throuhgh before clling the next number.

Also there needs to be a fairer way for everyone to get to speak with the guests at the gold drinks reception. I didnt get to chat to many guests but the crew were helpful when i mentioned it to them and tried to get me in to speak with the guests but i kept getting pushed out of the way by other people

What you would like to see added to the next con?

Jackson hehe and something to do during the parties, e.g. quizs etc

Overall i LOVED this weekend and cant wait for the next one! xxx

I would just like to first thank you guys for a real lovely weekend.. you rock.. it was fabulous..

what went well.. I found the photo shoots and autograph signings went real well

What could use improvement: Well first of all maybe y'all need bull horns.. I couldnt hear very well when my group was called.. maybe a pa system or something.. umm also like others have said the queing for the talks.. my little girl almost got hurt cause people were pushing and shoving when there just wasnt any reason for it.. I like the idea of going in the groups but maybe more staff for crowd control..

Suggestions for ET2: how about another La push theme but maybe the reservation.. also have to have a Voltori Ball!!! and also maybe sort of like a Graduation dance..

Suggested Guests... Peter again please and.. Jackson and Elizabeth Reaser and Nikki Reed and Gill Birmingham please!!!

Firstly the crew were all fantastic. Very friendly and helpful, the ladies on the help desk were great and Too Tall was very helpful.

The photo shoots were well organised and the photographer was very efficient (he could just make a tape of his lines though and put it on repeat !)

The signings also went well and it was good to be able to go in any time after your group had been called to cut down waiting times.

The guests were amazing and seemed to really enjoy being there and meeting us all.

Justin was so cool. He had time to speak to everyone and treated us like friends, chatting away very happily.

The themes for the parties were a good idea. Loved the surf board and the games tables and the gazebo was inspired.

The guest talks were brilliant and really interesting.

The downsides were:

The screaming ! Yes I know it is to be expected but as previously mentioned, there is no reason to scream at empty chairs and basically any time anything Twilight is even mentioned.

The music. It sounded half the time as if it had been taped off a dodgy cd and quite often the same song was played 3 or 4 times. It wasn't too bad Friday night but then the exact same thing happened Saturday night too. There is only so much Beyonce you can hear without having a psychotic episode !

In conclusion, the convention was one of the best weekends (if not the best) I have had in my life and my thanks and admiration go out to everyone concerned with organising and putting it on.

THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::wub::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Edited by theblackrose

I was also very disapointed that unlike the rest of the guests i want able to get a personalised autograph from Justin, as i had heard he left some rather funny messages on people autographs.

That was the only thing that bothered me too. Neither Christian or Justin were personalising when I met them on Sunday, so my picture doesn't have my name on it. Shame.

Besides that, and the constant screaming, everything was amazing!

The event was great, the parties were awesome and everything was amazing! The guest encounters were very annoying as I bid on Peter's one and was thir highest but then when people bid higher i couldn't change my bid because there was a family of people pushing people away from the sheet and not letting people get to the sheet. It was very annoying. Plus in the Christian one she said that she wasn't allowed to the party on Friday night and she really wanted to go so I think the guests should be offered a place in all the parties not just the Saturday night one. The seating system was also annoying as I was silver ticket but by time I got through the crowd I was sat with the people with standard tickets cause they didn't let anyone get in front of them which was a shame. The parties were awesome, the themes were great but please could we have a different selection of music every night like 90's music one night, dance music another etc. Helps to variate the selections cause we had Lady Gaga on three times a night and it got a little annoying. Now I feel like I'm ranting but it really was a great event and I've already bought my ticket for the second one. Hope what I've said has helped xx

I think my main highlight (apart from meeting the guests) was the other attendees I met over the weekend. Some I'd been chatting to for a couple of weeks on here anyway, but there were other really lovely people I met. Some friends for life.

Meeting the guests obviously. I've been to several conventions now, and you'd think I'd be used to it - but I still get extremely nervous when it comes to meeting them and trying to talk to them.

The very VERY helpful ME staff. Although I've done several cons before, this was my first on my own, and they always helped if you needed it and had a problem.

The downsides to it.

I know Christian is very new to acting and is very young etc, but couldn't the MC or another crew member tell her to put her microphone further to her mouth. I'm quite hard of hearing and decided not to bring my hearing aids as previous cons I've been to I've not needed them as the microphones are usually enough for me. I couldn't hear a word she said, not at all. And I really didn't want to annoy anyone else by saying "What did she say??" every 2 minutes. That was quite disappointing as I was very interested in hearing what she had to say.

And as others have said, some of the other attendees pushing past and general lack of consideration for others.

Getting all nervous and shy when it came to going for Peters autograph!! Yes, a 34 year old woman and I just clammed up :wub:

The worse downside - having to phone in sick for my evening/weekend job on Sunday and not be able to yell about it on Facebook as others were cos my boss's daughter in law is my friend on there!!

What would I like to see at future events

Peter again (so I can actually TALK to him this time) and more crowd control.

Otherwise, my second ME event and I had a blast. Looking forward to 2 weeks time at The Hub!

What worked well?

The party themes were amazing and the activities there were so much fun too!

The signings were brilliant especially the fact that you could go in after your number was called so you were panicking the entire time and could actually enjoy the weekend.

The guests in general were fantastic. Peter was hilarious and so incredibly sweet!

What could have been improved?

In the guest talks instead of you asking all the questions I think a microphone should be passed around so that people can ask themselves (Especially seeing as my supernova question was asked wrong and then Peter assumed I had a dirty mind when I can assure you the question was very clean if asked the right way!) Also I think that would actually reduce the amount of screaming as it means the attendees get noticed by the guests so dont have to scream for their attention, but to be honest I didnt mind it I found it fun that everyone was so excited! And the guests loved it you could see the smiles on their faces, if we had sat their in silence I reckon they would of been pretty insulted.

What you would like to see added to the next con?

A limit on guest encounters because not everyone has the money to spend. Also I think that standard tickets should have more chances to interact with the guests because there at the back and dont get things like the wine reception. I know that the Gold passes payed more money but it would be nice if everyone had an equal chance regardless of how much money you have to spend.

Also I agree that the guests should be allowed to go to every party as if they had been at all three people wouldnt of been as hyper as they were because they would of got used to it. Plus there was hardly anyone at the 1901 party so they wouldnt of been mobbed and could of enjoyed it!

More time to chat at the signings or photoshoots instead of it being in and out.

And finally some more activites going on. Like costume competitions or a game of baseball!!

Oh one more thing

at the next one I WANT PETER :D I fell in love this weekend haha :wub:

xoxo

Most things worked to be honest... although there could have been more chairs lol oh yh and I was kinda annoyed on Prom night because loads of people crowded the cast and i felt so sorry for them..and they mite have stayed longer if they didnt.

However! it was the best weekend of my life so far!!!!! ;)

I adored the weekend, it was fantastic, well done to the crew and hosts for ordering all that fangirl madness.

The only thing i would say is the waiting for the main talks perhaps next time only gold should be allowed in the entrance hall while there seated then only silver then only standard so people don't que when they don't need to.

Thanks for a fantastic weekend, I've already booked to come to Octobers one!

I thought the organisation for signings and photoshoots were fantastic, it meant you weren't waiting forever.

Also the guests themselves were incredible, they were so entertaining in the talks and seemed to enjoy themselves a lot.

The downsides were the screaming for one and also how high the bids on the guest encounters were. I know its an auction, but after reading the note thing I expected them to go for under £50 not over £100.

Also the DJ, I love Muse don't get me wrong, but playing it three times in one night is a little excessive.

Hi! This was my first ever fan event so I didn't really know what to expect or have anything to compare it to. I'm sure some of my suggestions won't be possible or have been tried to changed, but they are just ideas my friends and I had while mulling over the event after the final ceremony.

1. Separate rooms or areas to wait in to load the hall. Standard going in first, it's then much easier to see if people are where they shouldn't be.

2. Have the photos to be picked up out of the way of the main area that is for waiting, that created a huge hassle especially on Sunday.

3. For the drinks reception why not keep people in areas that are sectioned off in some way so everyone can actually see that the actors will get to their area eventually. We didn't crowd as some of my friends have noted and only met Peter briefly. I'm definitely not someone to shove in at all and felt like a lot of my money for gold was wasted because of it.

4. For the parties to get the actors in and not have mobbing, could they arrive together and have a special 'VIP' area that is in a corner and then they could venture in and out as they felt comfortable. Kellan had his friends and if the other guests had guests they could mingle together and venture out together and perhaps feel 'safer' in the crowd.

5. Find a way to make it seem like the guests are 'around' more. I think people really felt like they had to go up to them immediately when they did show up otherwise they wouldn't see them at all. Thus creating the uncomfortableness for the guest making them leave, a vicious cycle.

6. I don't know if this has been tried, but maybe it's an idea. Instead of queuing multiple times for autographs, could there be a long table and then you only queue once? And so perhaps it's that on Saturday morning only gold and silver pass holders are even at the event and then standard can sleep in and arrive for the talks. The next day the opposite, standard are there for the morning events and gold and silver can sleep in until the talks. This would also alleviate all the people milling around in the very tiny foyer area.

7. Having more things that aren't actor focused.

8. Other competition ideas: movie trailers, spoofs, costumes, t-shirt design.

9. Have something to watch or see or do during the queuing, it was very annoying to be constantly told to be quiet, you've got 600 people waiting in line for hours what else can we do?

I know this all seems negative and I am the first to admit to my pessimistic attitude! lol But I also did have a good time, the guest talks really turned it all around for me. Peter was fabulous and obviously very skilled at getting the audience into his talk. The photo sessions were great and the cast members were very relaxed and seemed very genuine during that time even though it went so quickly.

:wub::o

I had such an amazing time this weekend, and this is the first convention I've attended but I've done mass events in the past and compared to some of the national rallies and such the organisation of this weekend was fantastic.

The crew were helpful at all times and even when they were rushing and what looked like they were stressing, still managed to be chilled and all that jazz when we needed some information =D

The organisation was fantastic, as I said. True, I had some troubles when I missed my call for the photos, but I got them on the Sunday and I can't complain because again the crew were helpful when I was the one who screwed up and missed the calling.

The guests themselves were patient, and they were kind and even if Christian wrote the wrong name on my photo >.< She fixed it lol...ish haha But bless, she was jetlagged and obviously wasn't used to people screaming her name

BUT BUT BUT

I only have a teensy weensy little problem.

People.

Pictures.

Pushing.

Ribs = Owwie.

Scary, Peter obsessed fans with stong arms will haunt me for life now.

Two women, who I know did not mean any harm had pushed me in such a way that I was trapped and bent and squished in all the wrong ways. Seriously, humas should not be twisted in certain ways.

It hurts :(

But I know the crew tried to initiate a one way thing that just wasn't for happening, because even at one point i couldn't be bothered with being elbowed in the face and in the back and being stood on anymore and scrambled my way out of there.

So, I think next year photo distribution will have to be done differently, or I suggest buying armour next time.

I swear it was like a battle trying to get those photos!

Hah.

Anyway

Best Weekend Of My Young Life =D

Big In Falkirk, Trossachs, Brands Hatch - they can eat my heart out, Eternal Twilight was amazing.

Thank you to everyone who made me happier than larry this weekend!

<3

:P

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH

And

I think you should have something, other than the meadow room which was so cute by the way!, for people to do xD

That's all now

I swear!

<3

I have to say that I loved the guests. Even when Peter was feeling absolutely horrible he stopped to say hi to me until the body guard shoved him along.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand.

There were three staff members who were actually kind to me. Too Tall (Stewart) and his wife, and then one other woman who told us that we should go home because the guests wouldn't be coming back to party #1.

I'm so sorry I don't remember her name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, we should have been told that the autographs were moved up on Sunday.

We got there @ 10.45 for Gold group 4 which was our time with Kellan and were told that we couldn't go in because it was already called so we had to wait until 12.

15 minutes before 12 a really rude staff member came up to us and told us we couldn't be queuing for Kellan because we were 'in the way'. Please keep in mind that this is the same woman who told me I couldn't get into Peter's line. I heard another crewmember come up and say that it was open so i got back in line and asked if I heard correctly and got a response of "It's just because it's empty."

She was incredibly rude.

Also. The parties.

I don't understand what the deal is. These people have taken time out of THEIR schedule to come meet us. Not be an object. The people who literally ran after Kellan as he left? COME ON! Why do you think he left? Why do you think they all left? It's because people mobbed them at the parties.

I asked the body guard and he said that Kellan and the rest of them would have stayed all night if they could just relax.

By the way what was up with the 14 year olds drinking? I mean...DRINKING.

Another thing.

I don't think it's right to ALWAYS let gold group 1 into the talks first. The reason I say this is that we all paid the same price. We all paid 200 pounds to get in and some of us were always in the back of the gold section. Yes, I know it's still closer than silver and standard, but I bet the standards feel the same about the groups as if your group number were lower you would have a different seat. A closer seat.

I also have an issue with the drinks reception.

My friends and I were so excited for it and we didn't even get to meet Christian. I told one of the staff that we had only met Peter and Kellan and she said, 'That's not my fault, shove your way in.'

I said I didn't feel comfortable doing that and she kind of shrugged.

Now...we were told SPECIFICALLY not to crowd them...and the crew were telling us to do so? Also the girls who were with Kellan the whole time should have given other people a chance. Same goes for the rest of the guests.

I understand this is a work in progress and I hope this helps..I have a suggestion though.

For the parties..maybe make it so standard can attend one, silver can attend 2, and gold can attend all 3.

Make it 21 and over after 9pm. That way the guests have time to rejuvinate and NOT be mobbed by the screaming attacking mobs of girls.

Overall had a blast.

THE TWO ALCOHOLIC BLOOD DRINKS WERE SO GOOD

<3

I think over 21 after 9pm is pushing it too much. That's not fair, although I agree that some people were being WAY too pushy and like leaping at the guests. :/

Also, I have to be honest and say that some of the staff were a bit, er, I won't say rude because I can understand they were doing there job, but I think they could've said things in a politer way and some of them talked to me like I was about 5 or something. Others were really friendly and polite, but others not so, and I was ending up trying to avoid them.

sorry.