Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VikingGrrrl

Countdown

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Has the 7 been eating beans? :unsure:

Which reminds me not to have a full english breakfast on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 26th to the 28th....:(

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Which reminds me not to have a full english breakfast on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 26th to the 28th....:(

Just don't have beans. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm usually too excited/nervous to eat much in the mornings (or throughout the day tbh), the honey granola yoghurt things in Olympia are nice though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm usually too excited/nervous to eat much in the mornings (or throughout the day tbh), the honey granola yoghurt things in Olympia are nice though

Assuming this is a LFCC specific feeling, not a worrying comment on your everyday life, what's to be excited about? I've never really understood it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Assuming this is a LFCC specific feeling, not a worrying comment on your everyday life, what's to be excited about? I've never really understood it.

Lol no I have the opposite problem in everyday life and eat too much ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Lol no I have the opposite problem in everyday life and eat too much ;)

Pfft, you're a wee slip of a lass (as they say in your part of the world). Personally, I like to eat a huge amount leading up to LFCC, so I look terrible in the photos, in an attempt to shame myself into losing some weight. It hasn't worked as of yet, but I persevere.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, natedammit said:

 Personally, I like to eat a huge amount leading up to LFCC, so I look terrible in the photos, in an attempt to shame myself into losing some weight. It hasn't worked as of yet, but I persevere.

:lol: Well you looked great last year so your binge routine clearly isn't working on promoting a shameful appearance :)

(I'm feeling nice what can I say ;) )

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Broo said:

:lol: Well you looked great last year so your binge routine clearly isn't working on promoting a shameful appearance :)

(I'm feeling nice what can I say ;) )

Stop it Ma, you're embarrassing me in front of the other kids.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Finish up work next tuesday and not back until after LFCC.... cant wait   :)

I'm working many days up to and including Saturday 27th, and I'm back in work on the Tuesday after. :lol:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm working many days up to and including Saturday 27th, and I'm back in work on the Tuesday after. :lol:

Awww thats not deal.    I luckily managed to get time off... not always possible to do... but if coukdnt would be pulling a sickie :) lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Awww thats not deal.    I luckily managed to get time off... not always possible to do... but if coukdnt would be pulling a sickie :) lol

At least it'll give me something to do to distract myself on Saturday 27th, because otherwise I'll spend the whole day thinking about my trip to LFCC the following day (now that I think about it I'll probably be doing that in work as well anyway :lol:).

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m desperately trying to get Friday off. If not I’m working until 4pm then a near 8 hour drive to London for the con. Same drive home on Sunday night after the con although luckily I do have the Monday off!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

At least it'll give me something to do to distract myself on Saturday 27th, because otherwise I'll spend the whole day thinking about my trip to LFCC the following day (now that I think about it I'll probably be doing that in work as well anyway :lol:).

I've been distracted at work any announcement day so far already lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I’m desperately trying to get Friday off. If not I’m working until 4pm then a near 8 hour drive to London for the con. Same drive home on Sunday night after the con although luckily I do have the Monday off!

An 8 hour drive? Blimey, and I thought my 4-ish hour drive was bad. :lol:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s about 7 really without stopping (which I have done but do not recommend). I drive about 30000 miles a year with my job so I’m used to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

It’s about 7 really without stopping (which I have done but do not recommend). I drive about 30000 miles a year with my job so I’m used to it.

Can I ask what your work is? Just being curious :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Broo said:

Can I ask what your work is? Just being curious :)

Of course. I’m an IT networking engineer (routers and cabling and telephone exchanges and all that). I cover the entire country, by which I mean the country that stops at Berwick not the other one ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Of course. I’m an IT networking engineer (routers and cabling and telephone exchanges and all that). I cover the entire country, by which I mean the country that stops at Berwick not the other one ;)

Can you fix my laptop? :whistling:;)

 

 

Joking as you must get asked that a lot seeing as all tech people are the same and all that and all you do is tell people to tun it off and on again

*runs away

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Can you fix my laptop? :whistling:;)

 

 

Joking as you must get asked that a lot seeing as all tech people are the same and all that and all you do is tell people to tun it off and on again

*runs away

No. What I do is tell them their flange-popple-derivative-memory-truncheon chip is broken and they need a new one, charge them £500 for it THEN I just turn it off and on again and hand it back.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ravogd said:

No. What I do is tell them their flange-popple-derivative-memory-truncheon chip is broken and they need a new one, charge them £500 for it THEN I just turn it off and on again and hand it back.

Ahhh you blind then with technical terms, gotcha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how many Diamond Passes are in a batch? 

Would we be thinking the same of what standard photo batches are which is/was 50?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Does anyone know how many Diamond Passes are in a batch? 

Would we be thinking the same of what standard photo batches are which is/was 50?

It’s 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...