Jump to content
Raylenth

Autographs acquired in 2019

Recommended Posts

Had a fab day yesterday. Both met and got an item signed by Lasse Åberg. He is a very big and legendary actor, writer and artist in my country. Still active since the mid 1960’s. Classic comedy and storytelling. It was the second time I met him, runs a museum not so far from where I live, it got one of largest Disney collections in the world plus a huge collection of other comics art and pop art. ^_^ I hope to be able to get a photo(s).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Had a fab day yesterday. Both met and got an item signed by Lasse Åberg. He is a very big and a legendary actor, writer and artist in my country. Still active since the mid 1960’s. Classic comedy and storytelling. It was the second time I met him, runs a museum not so far from where I live, it got one of largest Disney collections in the world plus a huge collection of other comics, art and pop art. ^_^ I hope to be able to get a photo(s).

Ok, managed to fix the photo (three in one)..with a little headache :unsure:. Wanted this instead of adding three different shots. The statue is in the shape of his most famous character featured in a number of movies, all of them comedies. The first one was filmed back in 1979 and the last one in 2011. He has designed and personally made the statue, and there is only 100 of them. When I bought it he numbered and signed it. The photo was taken back in 2016, the first time I met him. For me, he is very very high up on the list of stars I have met. I grew up with his films and TV-shows. ^_^ 

Turns 80 next year.

 

60927127_10219020528367089_1602777766464

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sebastian Stan (bottom right)

v3jQdjY.jpg

David Harbour

HCNNFh9.jpg

Jason Mewes (bottom right), Brian O'Halloran (top left), Marilyn Ghigliotti (bottom left), Scott Schiaffo (bottom middle)

wU6M3AV.jpg

Dominic Holland

WocZVS1.jpg

OFapEIn.jpg

Marc Ellerby

0eyH7m2.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Sebastian Stan & David Harbour

59559235_2102190186740695_9220331230262278634_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com

60137437_310995429817286_7805410159766025930_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com

61147855_355253762007966_1416182387183669437_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com

Well done in getting Stan in blue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well done in getting Stan in blue!

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

60537862-183429399243898-88920076735165261047589-643346042770201-305038975477743

Very nice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've been on holiday for the past week, and the very limited Wi-Fi prevented me from coming on here much, and as a result I've had this for four days but have been unable to show it until now. I visited a book store near where I was staying, and I managed to find this. Needless to say I was ecstatic, and I managed to get it for £25 (there is a regular edition of this book, but this is the limited edition signed "deluxe" edition). 

 

20190601_19371520190601_193727

Apologies for ther blurriness of the second image. It is signed by Dave Stone, Lee Sullivan and Andrew Cartmel. This is number 934 of 1400. 

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've been on holiday for the past week, and the very limited Wi-Fi prevented me from coming on here much, and as a result I've had this for four days but have been unable to show it until now. I visited a book store near where I was staying, and I managed to find this. Needless to say I was ecstatic, and I managed to get it for £25 (there is a regular edition of this book, but this is the limited edition signed "deluxe" edition). 

 

20190601_19371520190601_193727

Apologies for ther blurriness of the second image. It is signed by Dave Stone, Lee Sullivan and Andrew Cartmel. This is number 934 of 1400. 

Very nice.  It was obviously meant to be that you found it whilst on holiday

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie Cox

62055434_881999315467937_2605903301551587328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7cf7f119fc09ab30d24e651faa7f6d27&oe=5D969B5F

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FVqPoTP.jpg

For all you Skylab cover enthusiasts- Skylab 4 cover signed by the crew- Jerry Carr, Ed Gibson and Bill Pogue.

Don Lind and Bill Lenoir (backup crew members) also signed.

Cancelled on day of launch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Helen Slater at Collectormania. She was really good. 

Edited by Daniel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I had a VERY successful and unbelievable weekend. Prepare for a long one!

 

Added the following to my Ghostbusters Poster:

Ivan Reitman (Director)

William Atherton (Walter Peck)

Joe Medjuck (Producer)

Sheldon Kahn (Editor)

Steven Tash (Electrocuted kid)

Timothy Carhart (The Stiff)

Slavitza Jovan (Gozer)

Tim Lawrence (Nunzio Scoleri)

Jim Fye (Tony Scoleri/Ghost Jogger)

Steve Johnson (Slimer/Librarian Ghost Sculpter)

Tony Cecere (Stuntman)

IMG-6181.jpg

 

Dan Aykroyd & Ernie Hudson

IMG-20190611-0002.jpg

IMG-20190611-0008.jpg

 

William Atherton

IMG-20190611-0004.jpg

 

Joe Medjuck

IMG-20190611-0003.jpg

 

Steve Johnson

18-C13-F44-3-F44-4-DFD-9303-BDC9009-B7-F

 

Jason Reitman

IMG-6183.jpg

 

Violet Ramis Stiel (Harold Ramis' daughter)

IMG-20190611-0001.jpg

 

Maurice LaMarche & Dave Coulier

IMG-6184.jpg

IMG-20190611-0005.jpg

IMG-20190611-0006.jpg

 

John Yurcaba IV (IDW comic artist)

IMG-6180.jpg

 

Craig Goldberg, Abigail Gardner, and Jacob Walsh (Yes Have Some Podcast)

IMG-20190611-0009.jpg

IMG-20190611-0010.jpg

IMG-20190611-0011.jpg

 

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I had a VERY successful and unbelievable weekend. Prepare for a long one!

 

 

 

 

Well done Wrong, nice haul, your main poster is looking brilliant.  I like the little shark on the last one and the Real Ghostbusters poster

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie Cox

Charlie Cox

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie Cox 

Charlie Cox

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This year has been great for me so far, feeling very lucky! Can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! :thumbup:

Amber Heard

Sarah Paulson

Bradley Cooper

Timothee Chalamet 

Chris Pratt

Anya Taylor-Joy

James McAvoy

Samuel L Jackson

Margot Robbie

Lily James

Olivia Colman

Nicholas Hoult

Gillian Anderson

Olivia Wilde

Bryce Dallas Howard

Taron Egerton

Jessica Chastain

Tom Holland

Zendaya

Paris Hilton

David Harbour

Zachary Levi

Mark Strong

Emma Mackey

Aimee Lou Wood

Hayley Atwell

Dove Cameron

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, minchb said:

This year has been great for me so far, feeling very lucky! Can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings! :thumbup:

Amber Heard

Sarah Paulson

Bradley Cooper

Timothee Chalamet 

Chris Pratt

Anya Taylor-Joy

James McAvoy

Samuel L Jackson

Margot Robbie

Lily James

Olivia Colman

Nicholas Hoult

Gillian Anderson

Olivia Wilde

Bryce Dallas Howard

Taron Egerton

Jessica Chastain

Tom Holland

Zendaya

Paris Hilton

David Harbour

Zachary Levi

Mark Strong

Emma Mackey

Aimee Lou Wood

Hayley Atwell

Dove Cameron

I can't say I'm surprised bit wow!.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got the chance to pick up my pre-order from CM26. (Arrived the same day I flew to London).

Faye Marsay ^_^

65052949_10219251422219291_5376200530806

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 9:12 AM, Raylenth said:

I can't say I'm surprised bit wow!.

LOL, the addiction is real! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so I did a naughty thing and bought some stuff at auction, right before LFCC as well.  Holding out hope I'll be able to get in person one day, but until then.....

DSC_0030[1]

Fancy Dancypants

DSC_0031[1]

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 9:42 PM, Chris1970 said:

Ok, managed to fix the photo (three in one)..with a little headache :unsure:. Wanted this instead of adding three different shots. The statue is in the shape of his most famous character featured in a number of movies, all of them comedies. The first one was filmed back in 1979 and the last one in 2011. He has designed and personally made the statue, and there is only 100 of them. When I bought it he numbered and signed it. The photo was taken back in 2016, the first time I met him. For me, he is very very high up on the list of stars I have met. I grew up with his films and TV-shows. ^_^ 

Turns 80 next year.

 

60927127_10219020528367089_1602777766464

Very cool , i wrote Skolmen but he never replied back  , RIP :(

Wouldve loved to meet some Rederiet actors , have tried for 10 yrs to get Jussi to sign , i dont think he does autographs......have a sgd Schneider photo , very rare

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already sgd by Moore , Keen & Brown..... absolutely amazing

Elvis (authenticated by Consola......Consola or Epperson are experts when it comes to the King. Presley dotted the "i" which he seldom did)

007 MR letter directly from the set , mind blowing........"Mr Bond , Dr Goodhead.......I bid you farewell"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×