General Chat

38 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Have you posted your autographs on here I don’t think I’ve seen them?

No, none as of now. 37 of them and I dont want to blow up this forum. :unsure: Wish I could link the photos from my fb account. Easier for me.

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

I think I spot a @Chris1970 in that photo! :D

Of course, I could be completely wrong in that statement!

48 minutes ago, Broo said:

If that was taken on the Friday then slightly to the left you'd spot a @Wrong Name and slightly to the right you'd spot me ;)

I'm just to the left!  And technically Wrong is in that picture, just hidden

7 hours ago, Broo said:

If that was taken on the Friday then slightly to the left you'd spot a @Wrong Name and slightly to the right you'd spot me ;)

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I'm just to the left!  And technically Wrong is in that picture, just hidden

I can very much spot @Broo in that picture.

But where I was sitting/standing is just out of frame to the left in the first row, so really I am not hidden in the pic, i’m just not in it.

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

But where I was sitting/standing is just out of frame to the left in the first row, so really I am not hidden in the pic, i’m just not in it.

I'm an idiot, I didn't realise it was a cropped pic and tapping on it gives the wider view :lol::lol::lol: yup I'm very much clearly in that pic looking unimpressed at my phone :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, please tap the link to go through to my album for the event ;)

And yes it was Friday as that’s the only day I could make it (Sunday for example was my birthday! B)). Photo was taken at around 8:30 so 90 minutes or so before opening. Not surprised everyone chatting or using photos given the early starts!

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

You are seated in front of the dude in the grey check shirt, the one near the left with his hand to his mouth?  Remember I texted him as a marker to find you?

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

You are seated in front of the dude in the grey check shirt, the one near the left with his hand to his mouth?  Remember I texted him as a marker to find you?

Then I picked up on the wrong dude. I was a bit behind the third pillar which is not in that pic. I was level with Broo but in the first row.