Cloak rooms

I tried two on Friday including the one in the main signing area and both were closed, asked a venue security guard if they were open and he didn't know.

Soooooo glad I decided not to bring my small suitcase and instead take a backpack which I managed to cram all my overnight stuff in.

I spend 45 minutes on Friday being send from one closed cloakroom to the other, even the ones stated at the map. No one seemed to have an idea what was going on. Very frustrating, luckily I got to hand in the items at the YALC floor (didn't try at first since the non-YALC ticket holders aren't supposed to be up there before 11).

Yeah we tried to find one on Saturday and they were all closed in the morning barring the one on the Yalc floor.  When I was leaving I did notice that one of the ground floor ones seemed to have opened at some point but I've no idea when.

Yup it was bad finding one. I went straight to the place on the map with the coat hanger, it was closed. Staff kept telling us to go all over to places and wait to 9.30 till they open. Then someone would come along and say why you waiting here it's at the other end of the building haha

Then the masses waiting would all hurry to the next spot (hundreds of metres away). This happened 3 times. Not good for keeping cool, I was boiling doing this a few times.

Really badly ran cloakroom info. I wasted 30 minutes Sunday morning :-( pretty poor organisation and information.

The Olympia people need to work on it that is for sure. As I am fit and able, some are not and they struggled badly.

I was at the cloakroom near general entry ( where everyone outside was smoking and had the ice cream van) was open from 0900 and had zero issues. However the first day I had to get directed sat and sun I went straight there after being let In

I spent an hour and a half on and off Saturday morning trying to find a cloak room. Both crew and venue staff were telling me different things. I gave up after venue staff said they were all closed. I go out the door Sunday afternoon to see a cloakroom. Irony at its finest

Yeah the cloakroom situation was probably my only issue over the weekend.

I only needed one of Sunday as I had a massive suitcase and had the same situation as posters above. Sent by various crew and security all round the whole place to various cloakrooms which were either barricaded off or were closed. Issue was I have hypermobility which doesn't affect me in day to day, but meant I ended up with both knees partially dislocated from hauling the case around.

Finally gave up and lugged it round with me until 12:30 (had talks to attend) when I managed to drop it off in YALC. Loads of people doing the same and I'll be honest that it totally ruined my Sunday morning (and into the afternoon as my knees were killing even after I got them back in situ).

Everyone I spoke to was super friendly and tried to help but when you're literally being directed to the same closed cloakroom for the tenth time, you start to give up a bit haha.

Though kudos to the lady manning the YALC cloakroom because she handled my case like a pro, despite it being nearly as large as she was.