Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

I have finally got my Diamond Pass for the Sunday, going to get his Autograph on my Doctor Strange Disney Big Sleeve, going to try and get Mads Mikkelsen Auto on it to will have to try a get a VQ for him on the Sunday. 

The only thing left that I am trying to find the money for is Natalie Dormer.

Finally got the batch number for my Sunday photo shoot ... I booked within seconds of the announcement and didn't have a batch number. It's come through today as batch 7. I know I'll still get to see him but it's a bit frustrating when my friend booked after me and is batch 2 :(

57 minutes ago, smwdolphin said:

Finally got the batch number for my Sunday photo shoot ... I booked within seconds of the announcement and didn't have a batch number. It's come through today as batch 7. I know I'll still get to see him but it's a bit frustrating when my friend booked after me and is batch 2 :(

That's concerning, I thought the batches were allocated in order of purchase?

19 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

That's concerning, I thought the batches were allocated in order of purchase?

They are.

smwdolphin, can you please reply to that e-mail? David posted on Twitter that the Sunday photos missing a Batch number would go through first after Diamond. It seems a mistake happened somewhere. You should basically become Batch Zero with the others missing a Batch number.

4 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Sorry if it's been asked before but what is this collectors book you get with a joint photo with Mads & Bene ?

It's protective sleeve/wallet/book similar to the type of thing you get your photos in at a theme park

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I need your help again! I have a diamond pass for benedict cumberbatch (29 july) for finn jones ( photo day friday)  a photo session with richard dean anderson (28 july batch 2 .. what it mean?) and the james and oliver phelps with ford anglia photo session (saturday batch 2). Do you think that I have to buy the gold ticket to enter the event? It's the first time for me, how do you suggest me to move through the different sessions?

By the  sounds of things, you have 2 Diamond Passes, Frenchy? 1 for Benedict and 1 for Finn? Going by that, you wouldn't really need to Gold Pass apart from getting a low Virtual Queue ticket for Richard Dean Anderson as he is a slow signer. The Gold Pass would let you in earlier to get Richard's Virtual Queue ticket earlier than General entry.

Also, batches are the order you are called in, so for Richard, it'll be his Diamond Passes, then Gold Passes, then batch 1, 2, 3, etc.

10 minutes ago, Frencynable said:

Hello everyone! I need your help again! I have a diamond pass for benedict cumberbatch (29 july) for finn jones ( photo day friday)  a photo session with richard dean anderson (28 july batch 2 .. what it mean?) and the james and oliver phelps with ford anglia photo session (saturday batch 2). Do you think that I have to buy the gold ticket to enter the event? It's the first time for me, how do you suggest me to move through the different sessions?

wjbleming has already answered you, but if you need more detail, photo sessions and batches are thoroughly explained here:

If it's your first LFCC, it's probably a good idea to give that whole post a read. Not only it will answer your questions, you may get new ideas on how to enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the community. Have fun!

• Like 1

Thank you so much :wub:. So you won't buy the gold? If I do not buy the gold do I have to get there early in the morning to enter ? Do you think that I'll be able to manage Cumberbatch and the ford anglia photoshoot on saturday? For the finn diamond pass I choose friday and also for the richard dean anderson photo.. I saw that diamond pass include the autograph, is it a separate session or they autograph during the photo session? I'm so thrilled! So sorry for my english, I'm Italian:laugh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frencynable said:

Thank you so much :wub:. So you won't buy the gold? If I do not buy the gold do I have to get there early in the morning to enter ? Do you think that I'll be able to manage Cumberbatch and the ford anglia photoshoot on saturday? For the finn diamond pass I choose friday and also for the richard dean anderson photo.. I saw that diamond pass include the autograph, is it a separate session or they autograph during the photo session? I'm so thrilled! So sorry for my english, I'm Italian:laugh:

You only need to consider the gold for autographs really Frency but it sounds like you are mainly interested in photoshoots, is that correct?  If you want autographs from people who you don't have diamond passes for then yes it's advisable to get there early to get the VQ tickets you will need however some of the diamond pass guests will b difficult to get without a diamond pass as they are slow - RDA being one of these.  You will be fine for his photo but he may not get through many non diamond auto's.

You cannot get the autographs during the photo shoot.  Any time a guest isn't in a shoot or talk they will be at their desk signing.  your diamonds will have a number on it and when that number has been called you can join the auto queue and get your autograph - the queue will have a sign up saying what numbers they have called so just keep an eye one them.

Edited by Raylenth