Guest Suggestions

chugs

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor, All My Children & Percy Jackson)

Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

• Like 1

From what I understand, Fear The Walking Dead has already begun filming season 3, and with 16 episodes, will not be finished in time for WSC London to get any guests from it. Maybe this is an opportunity for Showmasters to grab some guests from the show?

Season 2 was excellent, and the second half in particular was much better than season 6 and season 7 so far of the main show. It is growing in popularity.

• Like 3

I'd love to meet the cast of "You're Next" and to see Sharni again, so here's my Wishlist:

Sharni Vinson (Erin)

Wendy Glenn (Zee)

Joe Swamberg (Drake)

Nicholas Tucci (Felix)

AJ Bowen (Crispian)

Barbara Crampton (Audrey)

Rob Moran (Paul)

Simon Barrett (Tiger Mask)

Lane Hughes (Fox Mask)

LC Holt (Lamb Mask)

and Director:

Adam Wingard

• Like 3

From what I understand, Fear The Walking Dead has already begun filming season 3, and with 16 episodes, will not be finished in time for WSC London to get any guests from it. Maybe this is an opportunity for Showmasters to grab some guests from the show?

Season 2 was excellent, and the second half in particular was much better than season 6 and season 7 so far of the main show. It is growing in popularity.

I love fear the walking dead i hope they continue with strand at the hotel as well as travis and co i would love to see a couple of them at cocmic con this year

• Like 1

Personally I would love:

How To Get Away With Murder cast (especially Matt McGorry and Jack Falahee)

MTV's Scream cast (especially Bex Taylor-Klaus, she cancelled last year so would be great to get her back)

Literally anyone from The Walking Dead

The Killing cast (especially Katie Findlay or Joel Kinnaman but I know he's a long shot)

Teen Wolf cast (Ian Bohen or Tyler Hoechlin would be wonderful)

Oscar Isaac as a big guest would be amazing.

• Like 4

I'd love to meet the cast of "You're Next" and to see Sharni again, so here's my Wishlist:

Sharni Vinson (Erin)

Wendy Glenn (Zee)

Joe Swamberg (Drake)

Nicholas Tucci (Felix)

AJ Bowen (Crispian)

Barbara Crampton (Audrey)

Rob Moran (Paul)

Simon Barrett (Tiger Mask)

Lane Hughes (Fox Mask)

LC Holt (Lamb Mask)

and Director:

Adam Wingard

I second Sharni and Wendy! I have always regretted not meeting them the last time they were at London.

• Like 1

I've posted last year so will try again. Being a huge Halo fan, I sent a tweet to Steve Downes and Jen Taylor AKA Master chief and Cortana, who both said they would love to do a UK Con if invited. I will post the pics below. For any Halo fan, meeting the Chief and Cortana would be amazing!

GmM6pIB.png

QzRHasZ.png

• Like 1

So, the new Netflix show A Series of Unfortunate Events was released on Friday. I'm halfway through it and it's fantastic! It would be great to have some guests from the show for London :)

Neil Patrick Harris is probably hard to come by and would without a doubt be a diamond guest, but I think the other cast members Malina Weissman, Louis Hynes, K. Todd Freeman, Usman Ally, John DeSantis, Rhys Darby, Don Johnson, Timothy Webber and Aasif Mandvi might be possible? I know Joan Cusack, Cobie Smulders, Chris Gauthier and Cleo King have done conventions before. Not sure how likely Will Arnett and Patrick Warburton would be (but they'd be amazing). And Alfre Woodard would perfectly fit with your Marvel Netflix guests!

Come on, Showmasters, make it so! :clap:

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 2

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa & Joey & Clarissa)

Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter, Bel Ami & Water for Elephants)

David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)

Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)

Clea Duvall (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)

Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

Fear The Walking Dead Cast

Frank Dillane

Kim Dickens

Alycia Debnam Carey

Cliff Curtis

Lorenzo James Henrie

Mercedes Masohn

Ruben Blades

Colman Domingo

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

agree with this strongly love the show cant wait for season 3