Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Can anyone advise me? I'd love to be able to meet Richard, but I've not had the chance until this event. I see that lots of people have met him before, do you have any tips? I don't want to spend the whole day there in a queue and not meet him, as has happened to me in the past with a different organiser.

If you really HAVE to meet him and can afford it, it's best to buy the diamond pass as that guarantees it, you also get everything in 1 -the photo and talk as well. Richard is not a quick signer and at his last appearance didn't get through many people each day. I'm not saying people won't be able to meet him with a VQ ticket but the diamond pass guarantees it.

Thanks Lady Raylenth much appreciated- but the Diamond Pass is way out of my budget.

I'll have to decide if it's worth going at all nearer the time.

If you do, get there as early as you can and go straight in and get a VQ ticket for him. Then as Queen Sindel said you can go off and spend your day looking at other things and just keep checking back to see when your number comes up.

Alternatively if you had a photo shoot with him you will definitely get it as they know how many they can get through as it's a very precise operation, so they don't sell more than they can do. It is very quick, you on;y get a moment with him but unless something happened you would definitely get your picture, and there's always the pre order service for his auto if you wanted to go that route.

Edited by Raylenth

Hi everyone,

I have never been to LFCC, but I am a huge fan of Richard and I plan to come this year to meet him. :) I have a question : there are tickets for "Richard Dean Anderson Diamond Talk Sunday". Does that means that there will be only one talk with him ?

Thank you :)

Ok, thank you. I hope there will be other actors from Stargate then :)

They have Amanda and Michael at Collectormania so it's unlikely they will be announced for LFCC http://www.collectormania.com/birmingham/

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend both events .. :crying:

Ok, thank you. I hope there will be other actors from Stargate then :)

They have Amanda and Michael at Collectormania so it's unlikely they will be announced for LFCC http://www.collectormania.com/birmingham/

*cough* Ben *cough* Chris *Cough* Claudia

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

As I can't get to Birmingham it would be cool to have the rest of sg1. ;)

Unfortunately, it's unlikely Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks will be at LFCC this year as the would've been announced at the same time as their announcement for Collectormania, m'Lady. :smile:

Last year you could pick it up on the Thursday or there was a special area by the main queue where you could collect them over the weekend. What the exact plan is for this year won't be announced until closer to the show.

(P.S. writing in all caps is seen as shouting, and unnecessary)