Photos Thread

I think that is unfair, we don't know the reasons behind the policy or what may have happened today or recently to Famke. The guests are only human and can have off days.

I have been told this is how it always is. I can appreciate the touching as it is her personal space and not everyone is tactile however a hello or thanks even a quick nice to see you would be appreciated ohh amd an expression that didnt make you think shed rather be anywhere else. I mean jer bodyguard was almost in pic and said the thanks. Get over yourself Famke.

Sorry I can't go along with the 'guests may be having an off day' excuse. I work in an office and have to deal with people face to face and over the telephone. If I was having an off day I would be expected not to bring it to work! No excuse for a guest not to be polite for a paying customer.

• Like 9

Just throwing this out there-- I can't really say anything more since I wasn't planning on meeting Famke myself, but these comments might be better suited for another thread. People coming here to post their photos may not want to read this feedback.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just throwing this out there-- I can't really say anything more since I wasn't planning on meeting Famke myself, but these comments might be better suited for another thread. People coming here to post their photos may not want to read this feedback.

Totally agree, as Tanith has said I've moved the discussion that was going on about Famke into her thread and out of the photos one.

I took the "2 hours sleep" comment as a throwaway joke after just saying she ate too much sugar.

I say this as a fan and not someone trying to bash her, but she was a huge dissapointment today. I did get a hello at the autograph table but she then didn't respond to my comments and rushed the auto as quick as possible and went on to the next person.

The photo shoot was really uncomfortable. We were told not to touch her etc. I then watched everyone else pose out of reach and awkwardly with Famke giving an unimpressed look. When it was my turn for the photo the security staring at me infront of the camera really put me off and I had to run out of shot as soon as my photo was taken.

The final blow to the diamond pass experience was the talk when she mentioned how she tries to make eye contact with everyone she meets. She didn't with me!

I know we all have off days but we still have to try and make an effort and act professional.

• Like 1

A couple more pics from today.....I also found the Famke photo experience a bit weird, but she was pleasant enough at the auto table. Bit sad my 'selfie' with Joe is a bit blurred but he was such a lovely guy to meet I don't mind!

image_zps5ojp2zin.jpeg

image_zpsdct6sazl.jpeg

image_zpsfjv8tuvx.jpeg

image_zpsrkpgkdw4.jpeg

• Like 3

Question re Famke comments:

Was the issue that she didn't initiate the greeting or didn't respond when you said hello to her?

I only ask as I read most of the comments as 'I walked up to her in silence and she said nothing'

Personally, I always say hello to the guest and leave with a 'Have a good day' for photo shoots

I'm always polite and say "hi" to every one i meet, so did i with Famke when i went for the photo. She didn't answer nor acknowledge my presence, just kept looking in front of her. It's as she was paralyzed with fear or something. Really awkward moment, and surely the coldest photoshoot i ever had. I had the feeling i was being photographed with a scarecrow.

Either it was fear on her part, in which case she has serious anxiety problems and shouldn't even accept doing photos with fans, or she was just rude.

• Like 1

Guys, just chiming in on the Famke thing, she had a broken rib which was mentioned in the talk, which is most likely the reason for the no touching thing. She genuinely seemed lovely at the auto and the talk, so please cut her a bit of slack :)

• Like 2

I'm all for cutting people some slack as we don't know people's personal situations, but my autograph experience was being ignored as I tried to make conversation and having my autograph chucked at me.

Afraid I can't cut much slack on that one.

• Like 2

A broken rib explains the whole thing, as they can't be set or splinted and you are in constant discomfort and / or pain from basic things like twisting or breathing. It can take all your effort to avoid constantly wincing.

On the 'getting told repeatedly' thing, there are a surprising number of people who think 'yeah, but that doesn't apply to me just to other people'

• Like 1

I know we all have high expectations on meeting our heros and crushes. Luckly I've had more highs than lows. I didnt meet Famke, i know a Broken rib is painful and hope she recovers. But if your poorly you should of stayed home, I could no way meet guests all day in discomfort, i can see in her pic she looks frail and ill.

• Like 1

That's the first time i read a broken rib would prevent someone to at least acknowledge your presence and be polite :)

Depends on how much it is hurting. I had one broken once and sat un a car driving to Hospital because we hadn't realized. I was out of it too.