Photos Thread

Evening all.. Does anyone know how long does it normally take for the online photos to go up to buy copies?

Another great year with amazing guests & as always helpful staff.. Can't wait till the next

They are usually up within a couple of weeks, sometimes not even that long.

Thanks for letting me know.. I could remember when they went up last year 👍

Edited by colinking71

I walked around a lot, 3 days solid taking photos and chatting. So it amazes me how few people in costume I recognise. And how many out of the vast amount that attended I do haha

That and he was making paper aeroplanes and tossing them about when he had an open line with no one coming for ages. I managed to grab one he tossed far haha

Mads Made Plane!

I want a Mads plane!! :D Bless him, that sounds so cute.
I asked a staff member to please pass me it and was told it was Mads to do with what he wants. I saw another staff member pick it up and bin it in a clear rubbish bag, so I am a dirty skiprat and grabbed it haha Edited by RomeroSavini

Finally got my pictures scanned! First post will be photoshoots... I'll add Jack Gleeson's later because his didn't scan right and I'm too tired to battle with my scanner/printer now.

tumblr_ob7964OKuW1rnkrqpo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ob79bb4Ipn1rnkrqpo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ob79e7ubKh1rnkrqpo1_540.jpg

All I'll say is, your hand should never cover your face again! lol.

• Like 3

Finally got my pictures scanned! First post will be photoshoots... I'll add Jack Gleeson's later because his didn't scan right and I'm too tired to battle with my scanner/printer now.

I took your photo with Harold today hehe :)

• Like 1

CooA1JEWgAACcVm.jpg

Renner was my MVP of the people I got pics with, the sign got a good laugh out of everybody and he loved it. Fun stuff. On the Famke thing, still a huge fan of hers, always will be and understand off days. But I did buy two photos with her and only ended up using one because it would have been the exact same pic twice.. so thats a bit disappointing and a genuine waste of one lot of £46. Should have given it to someone else.

This is awesome i will admit i fangirled with Jeremy

I think I bumped into you a couple of times Sunday. I hope Tobin was all you hoped he would be.

minchb, awesome! There turned out to be two pictures because my camera is a little bit awkward, and they're both great, so thanks a bunch for that! :D

john1980, it's very likely, I was wandering around quite a lot. Tobin was indeed perfect :D I can't quite believe that I have met Jigsaw himself, the same year I decided to go for a Saw cosplay.

• Like 1

minchb, awesome! There turned out to be two pictures because my camera is a little bit awkward, and they're both great, so thanks a bunch for that! :D

I took 2 for you on purpose hehe, always better then having just one photo! I thought your saw mask was awesome btw!

I took 2 for you on purpose hehe, always better then having just one photo! I thought your saw mask was awesome btw!

Oh thank you! Sometimes my camera acts up so I wasn't sure. But yes two is better than one. :D And thanks! I didn't expect it to go down quite so well!

At times it is a necessity! Like when I don't have reverse bear traps to cover my face. :)

As nice as the bear trap is, you look absolutely lovely without it.

Ah bless you!