If I upgrade to a Diamond Pass. Im only able to attend friday and saturday. Will I get my autograph on Saturday?

As it's repeatedly been explained already ;): Diamond Passes are called in number order. No one knows how fast or slow a guest will sign. Thus no one can guarantee all Diamonds get seen Saturday. The crew will make every effort to help. But Diamond Passes are generally aimed at the weekend attendee.

Meh I don´t stress myself, I say everything will work for saturday, because I don´t have time to be at the convention on sunday, because of my flight at 3 o´clock back home, so I hope I manage to do everything on saturday for him. I still exited to meet an Avenger, and I say to myself no stress, picture and autograph on saturday will work :P

• Like 2

Can't wait to meet him, I will be getting my very first diamond pass tomorrow when I get in from work. hopefully they haven't sold out by then *fingers crossed*.

Only 4 weeks to go....

Edited by SMD1984
  • Like 2

Ok sorry if this is repeating but im going on the Sunday and should be outside the venue around 7:30. Is there a realistic chance I would get a decent vq ticket to get an auto after the diamond tickets??

Thanks for any help :-)

It's hard to advise Blonger, but it's not outside the realms of possibility. The earlier you can get there the better and if you can stay all day it is possible. People have said that most of the diamond guests last year did get to the VQ's. All you can do is get in and get a VQ ticket and see what number you get.

That said I think it's clear he's going to be the most popular guest at LFCC out of those currently announced so will probably be extremely busy all weekend.

Edited by Raylenth

Hey everyone.

I'm confused whats going on and what to do. I want to buy a diamond pass for saturday and the photo shoots for saturday have all gone and only sunday available. Now i read this forum and saw something about buying a photo shoot and upgrading to a diamond pass and pay the difference. I asked the shop and basically i have to pay for both and lose the sunday photo shoot because i wont be there. Is this correct? Im not paying for a diamond pass and a photo when should get one free as it says on it and theres two batches still available. I really dont want to miss out on meeting him but its a lot of money to waste.

Thanks

You buy the diamond pass and they refund you for the photoshoot if you have already brought one. If you haven't, as it sounds like, then there isn't much you can do, if Saturday photo shoot tickets have sold out they have sold out. You don't need to buy a shoot and upgrade, you can just buy the diamond pass up front. The diamond pass activities cover the whole weekend and are not restricted to a particular day. If your only choice is to book a shoot for Sunday and you cannot attend then yes you would loose it. However you should note that diamond pass autographs are called up in batches and depending on what number you have on your pass there's no guarantee that you would be able to get that done on Saturday either.

I hope that helps.

Edited by Raylenth

Best guess is that in order to control the numbers and not have loads of diamond pass holders hogging the shoot on Saturday and preventing general ticket holders getting their photo's, they have split the diamond photos shoots between the 2 days and have just reached capacity for the Saturday allocation, hence their are still general shoots available.