Awesome guest announcement. For those with Diamond Pass experience what do you think is the likelihood of getting it all done in one day. I suspect I would only be able to make Saturday which would be good for the talk but obviously a priority would also be auto. Thanks in advance!

Awesome guest announcement. For those with Diamond Pass experience what do you think is the likelihood of getting it all done in one day. I suspect I would only be able to make Saturday which would be good for the talk but obviously a priority would also be auto. Thanks in advance!

It's certainly doable. You can select the day you want your photo done so the only issue is the auto. The diamond passes are called in number order so if you have a low one you would be through on Saturday but if you have a high one you could speak to the crew boss/crew on the queue control and explain that you are only there for the Saturday and they may let you through. It is a small risk though as likewise they may not be able to let you through - if they have loads of people saying that they need to get through as they are only there for the 1 day they can't help everyone.

Just 1 question, is it still posilble to get his autograph without a diamond pass ?. I have got a gold pass entry

As always the only way for a guaranteed autograph is the Diamond pass. But Jeremy is not a Diamond pass exklusive signer like Michael J Fox was.

• Like 1

Just 1 question, is it still posilble to get his autograph without a diamond pass ?. I have got a gold pass entry

As always the only way for a guaranteed autograph is the Diamond pass. But Jeremy is not a Diamond pass exklusive signer like Michael J Fox was.

Great, so it is still possible, but not mission impossible

You'll need to get a VQ ticket, as the gold pass priority doesn't work with diamond guests, but it was definitely possible to get autos from diamond guests last year without a diamond pass. Some even went open queue by the end of the day. It will depend a lot on how fast a signer the guest is.

• Like 1

Who are these people saying Jeremy Renner is not a big guest???

I don't follow the films/franchises he is in, so I will not be meeting him, but I have nothing bad to say about the bloke or his career and he is clearly doing well for himself participating in blockbuster after blockbuster. Did anybody say 'Avengers'? This is a huge guest for sci-fi/action fans who attend these shows and he will be very popular I'm sure.

FFS Showmasters have given us a proper and current movie star. What is there to complain about?

Edited by Dent_1
  • Like 1

Incredible guest SM! To get someone who is in such a big and current movie series is fantastic.

Thank you SM for a great guest, I have already gotten myself a photo and hopefully an auto on the weekend too :)

• Like 1

Just purchased my first ever Diamond pass ticket!!!!! I just hope I don't pee myself cause I get so excited :YAHOO::YAHOO: . I was star struck enough last year meeting the great Mr Bill Paxton. Let's hope he might help me up when I fall to the floor in front of him. Totally by accident of course :drool::drool:;);):wub::wub::drool::drool:

It's certainly doable. You can select the day you want your photo done so the only issue is the auto. The diamond passes are called in number order so if you have a low one you would be through on Saturday but if you have a high one you could speak to the crew boss/crew on the queue control and explain that you are only there for the Saturday and they may let you through. It is a small risk though as likewise they may not be able to let you through - if they have loads of people saying that they need to get through as they are only there for the 1 day they can't help everyone.

Is this actually a potential situation for diamond pass holders then?

I am only there for Saturday so I've bought diamond passes across the board to ensure I get to see the guests, but this post suggests it's not outside the realms of possibility I don't get to do that??

whoa i can afford it!!!!!

as i say we do really try to keep the prices down for all us collectors , so please help us and keep on souportign us and we will keep on bringing amazing guests at fare prices not like some of the other events that try to charge you as much as they can.

However I don't mind paying more for

Amazing guests who I would like to see.

Maybe other events support BIG guests you don't so

If they charge more it's because,

Let's be honest, they're worth it.

Lovely BIG guests make a happy BIG convention!

Is this actually a potential situation for diamond pass holders then?

I am only there for Saturday so I've bought diamond passes across the board to ensure I get to see the guests, but this post suggests it's not outside the realms of possibility I don't get to do that??

If you have bought lots of diamond passes but will only be there for one day I would guess you might not be able to do everything as some activities are day specific, but it depends on who you have purchased the tickets for and what part of the packages are most important to you. Diamond pass activities take place over the entire weekend and across all the days the relevant guests are there. The details of each diamond pass specify which day the talks will be held that diamond pass holders will get a ticket for - for example Mads - Sunday, Ron Perlman, Sunday, Jeremy Renner, Saturday, to list a few. These days are fixed and at the moment the guests are only doing talks on 1 day - they may do more but your talk day is specific and can't be changed if other talks are announced as far as I knnow. When you purchased your passes you would have been asked what days you wanted your photo shoots on so presumably you chose Saturday for them and so should be fine.

What I was saying is that the autographs are guaranteed but they do depend on your availability as well. They are run in the same format as the VQ tickets and diamond pass holders will be called up in number batches. You would not normally be able to go through the auto queue before your number has been called. I suggested that if any diamond pass holders were to have issues with time, that they weren't able to be there for the whole event they should speak the the crew who are manning the auto queue. They will try to help as best that they can.

How many diamond passes have you bought and who for?

I have got 2 Diamond passes now I didnt think I would ever pay for 1 I have Famke Jannsen and now Jeremy Renner its turning out to be an expensive event for me as they say budgets are meant to broken

Edited by Starbug

WHY SM????? ;) I just spent a fortune, and I was not online the whole weekend, and now you made me spend another 185 quid grrrrr ;) But hey wow awesome guest, the first time I bought a Diamond Pass because I want that picture and autograph on my Bluray

WHY SM????? ;) I just spent a fortune, and I was not online the whole weekend, and now you made me spend another 185 quid grrrrr ;) But hey wow awesome guest, the first time I bought a Diamond Pass because I want that picture and autograph on my Bluray

you're welcome :D

• Like 1