• Moderators

I'm confused... Thanks for the way. Very happy and kinda sick with happiness right now.

But the diamond pass for Sunday does not include a talk? Me and my friend had to book an entry and talk for Saturday as extras. Why doesn't it mention that the diamond Sunday pass does not include a talk?

And what does it mean that the Diamond passes are mailed out? X

The diamond pass includes the talk on Saturday, full stop. If you buy a diamond pass, you have a talk ticket. The only thing you can pick a day for is the photoshoot. Everything else is identical whichever day you pick.

You will get a physical pass posted to you which you can then use to collect all of the other things once at the event.

• Moderators

Bought the photoshoot, but if I wanna get an auto the tickets are available on the day? Take it you'd have to get there early?

Yes, other than the diamond pass (which guarantees an auto) autos are sold on the day. The virtual queuing system will be in place and the earlier you get there the better chance your virtual queue number will be called.

• Like 1

I'm confused... Thanks for the way. Very happy and kinda sick with happiness right now.

But the diamond pass for Sunday does not include a talk? Me and my friend had to book an entry and talk for Saturday as extras. Why doesn't it mention that the diamond Sunday pass does not include a talk?

Diamond pass inclusions can cover more than one day - when you purchase it, the day you select is only for the Photo Op, so for example you could choose Sunday for photo and still go to talk on the Saturday, as the talk is the Saturday and get your auto on the Saturday if you chose to.

you do still need an entry ticket for any days you wish to attend,

Hope that makes sense lol

Yes it does thank you. But it should be made clearer. But me and my friend bought extra talk tickets? Could they be refunded?

Diamond pass inclusions can cover more than one day - when you purchase it, the day you select is only for the Photo Op, so for example you could choose Sunday for photo and still go to talk on the Saturday, as the talk is the Saturday and get your auto on the Saturday if you chose to.

you do still need an entry ticket for any days you wish to attend,

Hope that makes sense lol

Yes it does thank you. But it should be made clearer. But me and my friend bought extra talk tickets? Could they be refunded?

You need to contact the store with that request please.

The diamond pass includes the talk on Saturday, full stop. If you buy a diamond pass, you have a talk ticket. The only thing you can pick a day for is the photoshoot. Everything else is identical whichever day you pick.

You will get a physical pass posted to you which you can then use to collect all of the other things once at the event.

It should be made clearer. I haven't had a diamond pass before.

When you go to buy the ticket it has a section where you can expand and it gives all info:::

The Diamond Pass Upgrade is tailor made to the guest specified. This pass DOES NOT include entry so please purchase entry tickets or a Gold Pass to validate it.

This package includes:

1 x Exclusive Jeremy Renner Diamond Pass Dog Tag.

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Jeremy Renner on Saturday or Sunday. Day to be chosen at check out. These are limited per day and once the order is confirmed the day can NOT be changed.

1 x In-person autograph with Jeremy Renner. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. (This can be collected on Saturday or Sunday) No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.

1 x Seat at the Jeremy Renner talk. This will take place on Saturday (time to be confirmed nearer the show).

1 x Limited Edition Print.

This goes to show why people should read things properly :smile: I know it's easy to miss things in the rush to buy but it does state on the ticket page '1 x Seat at the Jeremy Renner talk. This will take place on Saturday (time to be confirmed nearer the show). '

When you go to buy the ticket it has a section where you can expand and it gives all info:::

The Diamond Pass Upgrade is tailor made to the guest specified. This pass DOES NOT include entry so please purchase entry tickets or a Gold Pass to validate it.

This package includes:

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Jeremy Renner on Saturday or Sunday. Day to be chosen at check out. These are limited per day and once the order is confirmed the day can NOT be changed.

1 x In-person autograph with Jeremy Renner. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. (This can be collected on Saturday or Sunday) No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.

1 x Seat at the Jeremy Renner talk. This will take place on Saturday (time to be confirmed nearer the show).

Ive read that. But it should say Saturday talk is included in the Sunday Diamond Pass.

This goes to show why people should read things properly :smile: I know it's easy to miss things in the rush to buy but it does state on the ticket page '1 x Seat at the Jeremy Renner talk. This will take place on Saturday (time to be confirmed nearer the show). '[/size]

Well I'm sorry! I haven't had one before.

This package includes:

Ive read that. But it should say Saturday talk is included in the Sunday Diamond Pass.

Its not a Sunday Diamond Pass, its just a Diamond Pass. I appreciate not having done it before its a bit confusing, especially with the excitement if the announcement but if you read it carefully it does explain very well, I think.

This goes to show why people should read things properly :smile: I know it's easy to miss things in the rush to buy but it does state on the ticket page '1 x Seat at the Jeremy Renner talk. This will take place on Saturday (time to be confirmed nearer the show). '[/size]

Well I'm sorry! I haven't had one before.

I wasn't being funny with you Danny, it's advisable to read the T&C's, they weren't long and told you everything you needed to know. That way you know what you are signing up for and hopefully won't buy extra non rfundable tickets that you don't need.

With regards to your other statement about Sunday Diamond passes, there is no such thing. Diamond passes cover activities over the whole weekend - you were asked to choose the day you wanted the photoshoot on, the T&C's state your talk pass is for Saturday and you can collect your autograph on either day once your number has been called up. You need to make sure you buy entry tickets for all the days that you will be attending.

Edited by Raylenth

This package includes:

Its not a Sunday Diamond Pass, its just a Diamond Pass. I appreciate not having done it before its a bit confusing, especially with the excitement if the announcement but if you read it carefully it does explain very well, I think.

Okay. Thank you. X

Excellent Guest so no faults there how ever can some one explain to me why he's so expensive ? Or is it just me who thinks so ?

I'm afraid that kind of money I'm out

Personally i think its reasonable but it is all relative on the guest and how big a deal they are for you personally.

Excellent Guest so no faults there how ever can some one explain to me why he's so expensive ? Or is it just me who thinks so ?

I'm afraid that kind of money I'm out

Personally I was expecting more. About £100 more based on the US cons. I was quite relieved x