Latest Guest Announcement - FAMKE JANSSEN

Yeah, so my finger slipped and I just booked a photo-op ;) haha!!...Seriously, I had a think about it and couldn't let this one pass. Jean Grey was my favourite character in the original X-Men trilogy, I love the Taken films for what they are and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters is one of my guilty pleasures. Looking forward to seeing her!

I'd say there probably will be some, if you get there early before there's much of a queue you can ask to go up and look to see what photo's are on the desk - then you can go and look to see if any of the sellers have any others if you want. Or alternatively take one with you to be sure you've got the one you want.

Xenia is one of her biggest and most recognisable roles. I'd say there will definitely be some Bond pics.

I'll be bringing my 1995 Goldeneye video rental shop poster to get signed. A lovely poster and I'd say there's a good chance of them having Sean Bean in the future so he can add to it!

Xenia is one of her biggest and most recognisable roles. I'd say there will definitely be some Bond pics.

I'll be bringing my 1995 Goldeneye video rental shop poster to get signed. A lovely poster and I'd say there's a good chance of them having Sean Bean in the future so he can add to it!

This.

GoldenEye made her career, there is no way there won't be Bond photos on her table.

I enjoy her in X-Men and other roles but she is my favourite Bond girl in my favourite Bond film so I have just bought a Diamond Pass and I am taking 3 GoldenEye 8x10 prints to get signed. One colour publicity still, one black and white and another of her fighting with Brosnan in the jungle at the end.

• Like 1

This.

GoldenEye made her career, there is no way there won't be Bond photos on her table.

I enjoy her in X-Men and other roles but she is my favourite Bond girl in my favourite Bond film so I have just bought a Diamond Pass and I am taking 3 GoldenEye 8x10 prints to get signed. One colour publicity still, one black and white and another of her fighting with Brosnan in the jungle at the end.

Ah, yes, true. I currently don't have anything for her except DVD covers. Personally prefer photos so I'm hoping for a Bond option to be there. Thanks ^_^

This.

Ah, yes, true. I currently don't have anything for her except DVD covers. Personally prefer photos so I'm hoping for a Bond option to be there. Thanks ^_^
Even if by some chance they don't, the stalls will be selling Goldeneye pictures without a doubt. They tend to choose their stock based on whoever is appearing that year. Edited by TrinityKiller24

I agree with the comments about Famke, I appreciate everyone has an off day and not wanting personal space invaded etc. There is just no excuse for no acknowledgment, not even bothering to look and see you were there, who you are, nothing ! Sorry but that is just rude and there's no excuse for a lack of manners. My teenage daughter saved her £50 and pretty much wasted it, she was so disappointed, on the plus side she has saved me money if she ever comes back to another showmasters event.

Cool pics AmbroseGirl. :thumbup:

Thank you

Can i say showmasters that this was by far my favourite year at LFCC. The floor plan was soo much better. Was it me or did today seemed a lot less packed than last year?

It didn't feel as busy as last year. I think it is down to the timing as well, with it being the beginning of the summer holidays and most people go on their holiday then.

I agree with the comments about Famke, I appreciate everyone has an off day and not wanting personal space invaded etc. There is just no excuse for no acknowledgment, not even bothering to look and see you were there, who you are, nothing ! Sorry but that is just rude and there's no excuse for a lack of manners. My teenage daughter saved her £50 and pretty much wasted it, she was so disappointed, on the plus side she has saved me money if she ever comes back to another showmasters event.

This makes me think about any other kind of job, honestly. I work in retail and I know that if I gave so little attention and respect to paying customers I'd quickly be told what was what. I work in a store that's known for great customer interaction and we hate for people to go away feeling ignored. If I were a guest at one of these events I couldn't imagine blanking somebody who paid hard earned money to meet me. £50 isn't a small amount, especially for teenagers. :( I'm sorry your daughter came away disappointed from what ought to have been a fantastic experience.

• Like 4

Cool pics AmbroseGirl. :thumbup:

Thank you

Can i say showmasters that this was by far my favourite year at LFCC. The floor plan was soo much better. Was it me or did today seemed a lot less packed than last year?

It didn't feel as busy as last year. I think it is down to the timing as well, with it being the beginning of the summer holidays and most people go on their holiday then.

I put it down partly to a much better layout and easier access between the floors. But yeah apart from Edge I managed to see all my other guests and get around the stalls fairly quickly unlike last year so I reckon as well that there wasn't so many there.

• Like 1

Of course the space really helped as well. I found that the GoT's area and the area where Edge were was a bit over crowded and a bit pain getting through. But overall it was smooth sailing. I just need 2 maybe 3 auto's tomorrow (Michael Emerson, Ellie Kendrick and maybe Sean Maher) along with my 2 photos (Jeremy and Dominic) and I'm done.

I think that is unfair, we don't know the reasons behind the policy or what may have happened today or recently to Famke. The guests are only human and can have off days.

I have been told this is how it always is. I can appreciate the touching as it is her personal space and not everyone is tactile however a hello or thanks even a quick nice to see you would be appreciated ohh amd an expression that didnt make you think shed rather be anywhere else. I mean jer bodyguard was almost in pic and said the thanks. Get over yourself Famke.

Sorry I can't go along with the 'guests may be having an off day' excuse. I work in an office and have to deal with people face to face and over the telephone. If I was having an off day I would be expected not to bring it to work! No excuse for a guest not to be polite for a paying customer.

I disagree. We're humans. We're not perfect.

Famke only had two hours sleep. I reckon she'll sleep well tonight and be back to normal tomorrow.