LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

Awesome! Seems like a lot of floor hopping on the Sunday for me :lol:

Forgive my idiocy, but the main entrance is the one opposite the station? Or have I got it wrong? The Olympia site isn't loading properly on my phone :(

the main entrance is off Hammersmith Way

OK. Central Hall doesn't appear to exist on the ground floor, so I presume the YALC/Gold Pass entrance will lead directly to steps or a lift to Level 1, at which point we can head to the balcony area of the National Hall to get our Diamond Pass VQ tickets (there seem to be steps and lifts showing in that general area on Level 1 that presumably lead down). Yes?

Now to pray I don't have too much floor hopping after that...

I thank you for the floor plan. My feet on the other hand don't. I'll probably lose a stone walking up and down stairs this weekend.

It's gona make it interesting. I actually like the look of the balcony. Might be a bit warm on the upper levels though.

Wow, What's going on here then? up, up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Down, up, Up, Down..... I'm a Peace loving Camel not a Toy Yoyo..

This is going to be fun, with only 5minutes between a few shoots and I have to get from one floor to the next...

Is anyone from SM going to do a test run and go from Down to up or Up to down and see how long it takes.... :no:

• Like 3

regarding the rush for vq tickets. for the big stars like chris etc do we stand a chance in getting them if arriving at 8am. or will they all be gone to gold members or whoever is at front of the queue

The VQ Tickets are handed out all day, Just means you might get a High number.. they are called out in Large Batches so you should be alright. :smile:

Just a quickie! Sorry to be a pain with yet another question, as I know there are thousands flying about!

On the photo shoot schedule it says Kurt Angle is down for "Photo A" at 9.30, but he's down for "3" on the floor plan, which I'm assuming is Level 3.

Does this mean his photo shoot will be in the "photo shoot A" area (near Paxton!) and he'll be going back up to zone 3 for autographs afterwards? Or will he be staying in zone 3, for the autographs and the photo shoots?

I wouldn't be as concerned if it wasn't the first shoot of the day lol! Basically just wondering if the shoot will be on level 1 or 3?

Thank you :-)

Just a quickie! Sorry to be a pain with yet another question, as I know there are thousands flying about!

On the photo shoot schedule it says Kurt Angle is down for "Photo A" at 9.30, but he's down for "3" on the floor plan, which I'm assuming is Level 3.

Does this mean his photo shoot will be in the "photo shoot A" area (near Paxton!) and he'll be going back up to zone 3 for autographs afterwards? Or will he be staying in zone 3, for the autographs and the photo shoots?

I wouldn't be as concerned if it wasn't the first shoot of the day lol! Basically just wondering if the shoot will be on level 1 or 3?

Thank you :-)

He will be in level 3 for autos and in photo A for the photos.
  • Like 1

Will the guests be doing their photos in the same zone/floor/area as their autos? Meaning will they be in the photo booths in that same general area/zone?

No, check the photo schedule for which photo area the shoot is in and check the layout for where that area is.