LFCC Saturday Entry is Now Sold Out

Guests can be announced any time up until the event.

pretty excited, thanks for the great line up. it sounds like there will be no more guests, is that correct?

Announcements (and, sadly but rarely, cancellations) can happen until the very end. :smile:

thanks a lot! let's hope for more announcements and no cancellations then :D

Im not in any situation, but I would think that a help would be to actually know how many are being sold and how many are left. I still don´t understand why this is such a big secret. Same goes for Gold Passes, DiamondPasses and photoshoots.

• Like 4

pretty excited, thanks for the great line up. it sounds like there will be no more guests, is that correct?

Announcements (and, sadly but rarely, cancellations) can happen until the very end. :smile:

Like Natalie Dormer last year :crying: which was very last minute

I think he meant that due to them having a ticket for 4 and they're only coming with 3 there's technically one person left until the cap is reached. ;)

That's why having an official resell policy is generally a good idea for sold out events. People who can't go loose money, whilst people with money can't get in to spend it. No one wins.

Now I did take notice that Saturday tickets were appearing as sold out (which doesn't always mean what it means) a week ago and bought my weekend pass, but I assumed some of the Sat's would be kept back for the Weekends anyway. I was lucky.

Surely the cap isn't technically reached until the golds have gone too?

The resale idea comes up from time to time and I know it has been discussed. It may be eventually implemented, especially after the surge of eBay problems this year.

The Gold Tickets have a maximum amount allocated like all ticket types. They are very close to reaching that cap too and most likely will.

Always buy early. Get cheaper hotels that way.

That's the thing though, you buy the things that go first - or that go up in price the longer you wait. These tickets don't usually do that. I'm not surprised some took them for granted.

Edited by TerraHawk

I'm so glad I bought my tickets earlier than planned, I usually wait to see what guests are going on specific days, if there is one guest I REALLY want to see that is only going one day. I usually buy the entry ticket and the photoshoot then. All the guests I want to see have been on both days, but my friend ordered her Michael J Fox ticket for the Saturday so I just bought mine then cause I knew I'd have someone to go with.

Some con websites have percentages of tickets that haven been sold so you know if they are running out or not.

• Like 1

Ok, so had to plump for a Friday ticket.. those I'm going for are I think doing Friday (main ones are).

So you can buy a ticket for it for £12... and yet be refused because you didn't see/tick a box costing another £2.50 for 'verification'?

So why not just charge 14.50 in the first place.. How will the tickets look otherwise? You'd have a list of ticket buyers taken from your database, no? so you'd know who bought them.. Oh sorry, forgot having lists of who's bought what was too difficult.. and might cost money..

This has been changed for the future shows.

As you say you are not on here too often. That means you obviously missed the unhappy thread that change created.

I think it would be EXTREMELY generous for SM to offer refunds or working around people who bought photo shoots/diamond passes without entry tickets. I know everyone has their reasons but it is so clear that it doesn't give you entry and you still need an entry, it really is your own fault. I don't mean to cause arguments, its just a testament to how reasonable SM are being.

I'm going to summarize again as it seems to be unclear still:

Tickets can't be resold or transferred.

As of now there is no resale platform handled by Showmasters. I don't know if anything will be implemented, but if it happens definitely not before this show.

Personal messages on here are disabled, so any request "please contact me by message" is bound to fail anyway.

Looks like that's £90's worth of train tickets down the drain :(

I'm truly sorry about that. But before spending that much money on non refundable travel getting the tickets first would have been the smaller expense.

I'm glad I bit the bullet on Weds and bought a ticket :smile: Although this news kills my last question stone dead lol

It would be interesting to see how many tickets have been sold verses last years LFCC as this might alleviate a lot of peoples fears over the over crowding situation.

Just a thought :whistling:

Ticket sales numbers have never been released. It wouldn't help much anyway as this is a a completely new venue, so you can't simply compare two numbers.