Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - JONATHAN PRYCE

Great announcement, Bond or GOT or both? (I suspect it'll end up being the latter!)

Along with the events happening in the Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass, Pryce being there Sunday only makes it all the more worthwhile doing both days.

Fantastic - such a great actor. Loving him in GoT... but where to get him on my GoT canvas. King's landing is all taken up already... Hmmmmmm any ideas?

Great guest! Had to cut down my GOT list because of Sigourney so will have to see if I can afford him

• Like 1

Great announcement! Booked! Love him in GOT! Sunday is certainly GOT day for me with 8 GOT photoshoots... plus 5 others over the Friday & Saturday to try and split them out and separate them from the 9 non GOT shoots I have so far! I hope for more but I'm starting to worry about clashes!

Oh my - I loved him as The Engineer in Miss Saigon. He is such a multi-talented actor - I can't wait to meet him but so many choices over what to get signed!!!

Would be great to meet him - loved him in Tomorrow Never Dies especially. But will have to see nearer the time as his auto is a fair bit more than expected. Great announcement though :)

I remember him in films like "Haunted Honeymoon." Even though it got rubbish reviews, it was still enjoyable. He was great as Elliot Carver in Tomorrow Never Dies. Can't believe its 18 yrs ago, madness.

Great guest to have. Sadly won't be able to dig any deeper now. The wallet of collectorbob has been sealed..... unless Schwarzenegger comes along and then I may have to reconsider, haha.

Trying to look at the upside of losing out on natalia tena and Noah Wyle photo shoots I can use the money to get Jonathan pryce.

• Like 3

Gotta go for an Autograph on some POTC-related! :)