Arrival time?

Queues are going to be very long, that's why I am here now...

Tent up Check

Sleeping Bag unpacked Check

Stove out Check

Tea Bags Full supply Check

A Do not Disturb Sign Check

Big Supply of Stink Bombs to throw down in case other people have same idea... Check. :smile:

That's strange as i'm there now as well and i'm all alone :smile:

• Like 2

not getting in before the time of your shoot it used to be that you would let a crew member know and they would see what they could do, dunno how there going to handle this now with the volume of people.

not a problem for me as ive got nowt booked and ill only get there at about 10 anyway. in past that would have seen early bird already in again no idea now with one in all in ...

Queues are going to be very long, that's why I am here now...

Tent up Check

Sleeping Bag unpacked Check

Stove out Check

Tea Bags Full supply Check

A Do not Disturb Sign Check

Big Supply of Stink Bombs to throw down in case other people have same idea... Check. :smile:

That's strange as i'm there now as well and i'm all alone :smile:

The Police moved me on.. They Threatened to call the RSPCA.. So I did a Runner, They couldn't catch me they were to slow... Be back in half an Hour to put my Tent back up... :dance:

• Like 1

I don't have any photo shoots until later in the day, will the lines to get in be a lot less busy later in the morning, say around 11am?

It's possible once everyone else is in the lines will be empty , if it's just Photo shoots you want and not autos it should be fine, it's different from last year as there is no tickets on sale on the day , so they cant sell any more than the venue will hold

Once doors are open id imagine it will be pretty slick. I was in by 9.35 last year on the Saturday and i was buying on the day, The fact its all ticket id imagine will mean the queue will move at a decent pace come 9am

What caused the ques last year?

When you go to music concerts and stuff there's never a que really you just breeze in.

They need multiple doors to walk through and lots of people scanning the tickets and there won't be that much of a que after opening time.

• Moderators

If we have a weekend ticket, we have to do the queue everyday, or just on friday?

You will be given a wristband on Friday so you will only have your ticket scanned on Friday (or the first day you're there with your weekend ticket) but you will queue every day - just that when you get to the front you'll flash the wristband instead of handing over a ticket