Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

dumb question but, gold pass holders can choose what day they have their photos done can't they? With the exception of BC of course

You go by your group letter no matter what pass you have. You should have gotten an email with your group assignment. You can go to ops other than your assigned session, but apparently you have to wait in line with everyone else if you do.

I just have to join the back of the 30 odd people in the queue right? I don't need a VQ ticket.

dumb question but, gold pass holders can choose what day they have their photos done can't they? With the exception of BC of course

Actually I don't think we can. I know you can do the second session on the same day, but I was asking about doing marks Photo's on the sunday, and I was just told to go on the Saturday and explain I also had a ticket for Benendict's talk. But If i'm wrong, that won't be first time I'm no Sherlock, hell i'm not even an Anderson.

I can only say it from my tickets (plat) perspective but you can go through any session for that person after your group has been called. I am planning on possibly delaying some of my shoots until Sunday just to make it easier.

You go by your group letter no matter what pass you have. You should have gotten an email with your group assignment. You can go to ops other than your assigned session, but apparently you have to wait in line with everyone else if you do.

I just have to join the back of the 30 odd people in the queue right? I don't need a VQ ticket.

You don't need a VQ ticket if you have Gold, Plat or VIP tickets.

Not for photos no. Autographs are operating a VQ system although pass holders don't need to get a VQ ticket you just join the queue when your pass type is called up and then any time after

Me too.... We've now decided to leave it till after we've registered on Friday and just sit down together and plan what we want to do. We're going to hopefully do the Watson thing during the Friday preview so that's one less thing to try and fit in, and use the preview to locate where everything is so we don't waste time on Saturday and Sunday trying to work out where to go.

It really is. I don't mind missing out on what I consider minor things but have to admit I'm going to be really unhappy if I have to miss out or be late for the major things in order to get some of it done. I really appreciate what SM have done here, all of the fantastic guests and opportunities we have but after paying for the Platinum, partly to ensure a smooth stress free event and as I'm going to be spending £1500 by the time the con's done, I will be really, lets say peeved, if I really do miss anything significant.

I'm sure it will all be fine, but unfortunately we can't help but worry can we? :whistling:

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

Me too.... We've now decided to leave it till after we've registered on Friday and just sit down together and plan what we want to do. We're going to hopefully do the Watson thing during the Friday preview so that's one less thing to try and fit in, and use the preview to locate where everything is so we don't waste time on Saturday and Sunday trying to work out where to go.

Ditto, I'm hoping we should get a plan of the hall in the reg packs, I thing they usually give them out at LFCC? or just have maps of where everything is dotted around

Guys? Have you read the little bit in your day assignment letter about not making a photo session on your assigned day? You can go after you are called on the same day if you want to risk that. But you can't simply switch days as you wish. The procedure what to do is explained there. There may be a certain number of tickets where they'll allow the change. But I can assure you there is no time on Sunday to have all 200 something tickets close to Benedict's talk changed.

• Like 1

QS, there's so much information flowing around on different emails and posts it's really hard to keep track of all the rules ect, so your saying that for example, as my Andrew S A group is on Sat morning, I can go to the afternoon one possibly but not Sunday? IE you have to go only in your particular group really, that's going to make things really hard......

Edited by Raylenth

I was thinking of selling a kidney on the internet to get a platinum pass, glad I settled for gold now as shelling out more money won't get you a stress free event.

That's not disrespect to SM. As as exersie at uni they once asked us to plan a daily staff schedule for a hospital ward. Everyone gave up after a while, and we all agreed that the task was impossible. The lecture agreed this was true, it was impossible but if you ever did find youself writting that scheulde its a very real situation, and sick people can't wait untill the schedule allows.

Ahh, so as my Andrew S A group is on Sat morning, I can go to the afternoon one but not Sunday? That's going to make things really hard......

Yes. We'd really appreciate it if everyone at least tries make their assigned slot, that's also why the notes about Mark's photosession are on the site. But we know that's not possible, so if you have to go to the afternoon session.

Random day changes are definitely out of the question, sorry.

I never got an assignment email, I assume because I upgraded to gold about the same time they went out. I know I'm group D because of that but that's all I know, I dont know what other information was given on those emails.

I never got an assignment email, I assume because I upgraded to gold about the same time they went out. I know I'm group D because of that but that's all I know, I dont know what other information was given on those emails.

Just your day assignments so you could plan accordingly. As the schedule is now out you can just check for "D" there.

Just your day assignments so you could plan accordingly. As the schedule is now out you can just check for "D" there.

thanks, that's what I've done. Unfortunately it looks like most of Sunday's group D slots are overlapping :(

Yes, surely for things like this where people have paid for all weekend entry, there should be greater flexibility to go to another day shoot so as not to miss out on another event?

There have been a number of solutions posted to allow you flexibility to an extent - afternoon session, show your talk tickets at Mark's photo session etc.

It is a very large event. There needs to be some structure. If everyone turns up when they want to a photosession the schedule is determined to go "poof!" before the event even starts.

Ok so I'm in gold group d and I have bought an extra Benedict photo sooooo do I have to get these separately when each one is called or can I get my batch one with my gold one if that makes sense?!

I can't even begin to start to get my head round the scheduling at the moment!!

thanks, that's what I've done. Unfortunately it looks like most of Sunday's group D slots are overlapping :(

As I posted a number of times already, the photoshoots are very close to each other. No need to worry. They're not at opposite ends of the building.

Ok so I'm in gold group d and I have bought an extra Benedict photo sooooo do I have to get these separately when each one is called or can I get my batch one with my gold one if that makes sense?!

I can't even begin to start to get my head round the scheduling at the moment!!

It's the same as at other shows. If you have two tickets you can get both done when you line up the first time.

I am trying to read as much information as possible, it's just difficult to keep track. When the Mark photo shoot begins there is 30 mins before the Benedict talk begins if I'm reading that correctly. Are the photo shoots going to be called up in package/number order?