Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

Starting to put my timetable together and noticed that Louise Brealey on Saturday is in photo area 3 - 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. but she is also doing her photoshoot on the 221B set as well 1.45 p.m. to 2.30 p.m., so should her photoshoot in area 3 start at 2.30 p.m. other wise between 2.00 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. you have her in two different places !

That's Louise Brekon-Richards at 2pm Golden for the photo's in area 3, not Louise Brealey

Hold on, Louise BR already has a second photo session at 4.45 p.m., so it must be meant to be Louise Brealey's second session, although it clashes with her 221B photoshoot session.

err, not sure now, Louise Brealey 2 is at 12.15 and is for the batch photo's. I know there has been a mix up with Louise Brealey as there isn't one for the A group but they are sorting that out, I think it'll be the one at 9.15 though.

I think I am going to need to take some big deep breaths here, otherwise this is going to start to get complicated and I'm not even thinking yet where the autographs bit comes in !

I can't agree more. For me Sunday is looking the quieter of the 2 days so I think I'm going to try and leave as many of the photo's/auto's as possible until then. I've typed up a rough work out of the schedule but I need to print it, take it home and compare it to all my tickets to see if I have highlighted all the extra shoot's I have and then work out what I want to do most, what clashes and if I have any chance of making it between them all.

I'm Gold batch D, and I think I have a few minor clashes but I'm hoping I'll make all the things I want.

It's years since I've been to a biggish con, and nothing quite on this scale so I'm maybe over thinking. For instance, both Mark and Rupert's photoshoots clash with the Ladies of Sherlock talk on Sunday - it should be fine since there's 15mins at the end of the talk or both have shoots later in the day, but "Groups B and D" is about 400 people, all of whom have talk tickets so will be trying to do both. Isn't that a lot of extra to squeeze in to the later sessions (and might the earlier session then be a bit quiet)?

It's very easy for me to say this, not being involved in trying to make a nightmare of a schedule, but doesn't it make more sense to schedule the pass holders in the photo session that doesn't clash with a paid talk and the ticket holders the one that does?

Or am I wrong in assuming that most of the pass holders will be wanting to attend the talks and the photoshoots?

• Like 1

Why oh why has Louise Brealey's photoshoot at the same time as Lars, Mark's AND the Benedict talk!

This is making it very confusing and difficult for Platinum pass owners. :(

It's not? The 12.15 Saturday Louise shoot is for the purchased shoot tickets not the Plat group allocation one?

Edited by Raylenth

Why oh why has Louise Brealey's photoshoot at the same time as Lars, Mark's AND the Benedict talk!

It's not? The 12.15 Saturday Louise shoot is for the purchased shoot tickets not the Plat group allocation one?

The schedule has the 12:15 Saturday Louise shoot listed as Groups A & C....

Starting to put my timetable together and noticed that Louise Brealey on Saturday is in photo area 3 - 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. but she is also doing her photoshoot on the 221B set as well 1.45 p.m. to 2.30 p.m., so should her photoshoot in area 3 start at 2.30 p.m. other wise between 2.00 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. you have her in two different places !

That's Louise Brekon-Richards at 2pm Golden for the photo's in area 3, not Louise Brealey

Hold on, Louise BR already has a second photo session at 4.45 p.m., so it must be meant to be Louise Brealey's second session, although it clashes with her 221B photoshoot session.

err, not sure now, Louise Brealey 2 is at 12.15 and is for the batch photo's. I know there has been a mix up with Louise Brealey as there isn't one for the A group but they are sorting that out, I think it'll be the one at 9.15 though.

I've asked to get this clarified. It seems there's been another Louise multiplication on the way somewhere. ;)

• Like 1

The schedule has the 12:15 Saturday Louise shoot listed as Groups A & C....

I think it's been updated since it was posted, I printed it as soon as TT posted it and my print out has Brealey 2 with the batches 1 - 3, but there was a mix up in that they hadn't scheduled the A & C group so it must have been changed since.

I'm going to print it out and start again!

If no major schedule amendments happen.... I am done. Looks good, bit busy, but that's okay. I postponed some Sat photo shoots to Sun to ensure there's no clash with BC talk :king:

I'm one of the goldies - if someone likes a copy of my personal rough ideas of what to do when.... let me know I send a copy.

Did I read somewhere that the Gold Pass Holders photo set is the Mycroft Set ? I presume we can attend this at any point over the weekend.

Yes, you read correct and yes you can go at any point.

So, when and where do Platinum passes get their set photos? I've not seen this anywhere. Thanks!

Did I read somewhere that the Gold Pass Holders photo set is the Mycroft Set ? I presume we can attend this at any point over the weekend.

So, when and where do Platinum passes get their set photos? I've not seen this anywhere. Thanks!

The set photos without a guest can be taken at any point you have room in your schedule. Doesn't matter which pass they come with.

WHY would you put 3 important photo ops for Group A RIGHT BEFORE Benedict's panel? How the heck am I supposed to do that?! This is terrible. I want it in writing that I can go to different photo ops and be first in line so I can avoid all these conflicts!

Edited by slhomitz

The set photos without a guest can be taken at any point you have room in your schedule. Doesn't matter which pass they come with.

Which set? Do I get to pick since I'm Platinum?

Mycroft set. It's the same for platinum.

Mycroft set. It's the same for platinum.

I don't want that set. If I want 221B, I have to purchase it separately? I can't exchange it?

WHY would you put 3 important photo ops for Group A RIGHT BEFORE Benedict's panel? How the heck am I supposed to do that?! This is terrible. I want it in writing that I can go to different photo ops and be first in line so I can avoid all these conflicts!

http://www.sherlocked.com/index.php/features/58-saturday-schedule

Scroll down. You'll not get more than this in writing, sorry. The photoshoots go really fast. You'll be throught in plenty of time before Benedict's panel.