Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

Oh man this is so confusing (and I've been a SM/ME regular for years).

I'm in Platinum batch A and Mark Gatiss and Lars Mikkelsen both have shoots clashing with the Benedict talk. What would be best to do here?

Also can you tell us more about what "The Final Problem" talk is about?

• Showmasters Admin

Good question, when is Benedict signing autographs? Since he's only signing for a limited number of people on Saturday, surely there is a set time for this? But there's no mention of this on the schedule....

You'll receive an email soon if you are VIP or Platinum.

• Like 3

I'm scheduled to crew Sat AM until 2pm but have a ticket for the Benedict talk 12:45-13:45.

Is there any arrangement that can be made so that I can still attend the talk? I'm more than happy to come back and continue crewing until 3pm.

I'm in Platinum batch A and Mark Gatiss and Lars Mikkelsen both have shoots clashing with the Benedict talk. What would be best to do here?

Also can you tell us more about what "The Final Problem" talk is about?

The 2 photoshoots start at 12.15 and Ben's talk is at 12.45 so either be at the shoots for 12.15 and go for the talk when you are done or go to the talk and do the shoots on Sunday. Although they are also running near the start of a talk on Sunday.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Group A (like me) should be able to finish photo ops for Mark and Lars in time to get to Benedict's panel, or you can go to a later photo op, according to information posted in this thread, if you don't feel you have enough time to do them.

• Like 1

Are the talks essentially the same (I realize there will be slight differences cos there isn't a script) as some are repeated such as Steven Moffatt & Mark Gatiss talk (1 sat & 1 Sun), The Danny Hargreaves talk, Maplocked etc.

This will make it a lot easier if they are pretty much the same as I can scrap some doubles off the list.

Are the talks essentially the same (I realize there will be slight differences cos there isn't a script) as some are repeated such as Steven Moffatt & Mark Gatiss talk (1 sat & 1 Sun), The Danny Hargreaves talk, Maplocked etc.

This will make it a lot easier if they are pretty much the same as I can scrap some doubles off the list.

That's hard to say as the guest talks really depend on what questions are asked.

So do I understand this right- I've got batch 1 photo shoots with Ben and Andrew which overlap on Saturday afternoon. So I go to Andrews first as it finishes before Bens then travel the short distance to Bens area for a shoot with him?

• Showmasters Admin

So do I understand this right- I've got batch 1 photo shoots with Ben and Andrew which overlap on Saturday afternoon. So I go to Andrews first as it finishes before Bens then travel the short distance to Bens area for a shoot with him?

Correct :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yes, although I'd say you don't have to worry too much about those 2 shoots as they are long ones.

Starting to put my timetable together and noticed that Louise Brealey on Saturday is in photo area 3 - 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. but she is also doing her photoshoot on the 221B set as well 1.45 p.m. to 2.30 p.m., so should her photoshoot in area 3 start at 2.30 p.m. other wise between 2.00 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. you have her in two different places !

Edited by GoldenGreen

I think I'm missing something--

How do we know what "Batch" we are? I'm in Gold Group D, but not sure what I should be looking at for batch #. :)

Just look for D MGO, 'batch' is for the additional shoot ticket holders, the ones sold outside of your package entitlement.

• Like 1

How do we know what "Batch" we are? I'm in Gold Group D, but not sure what I should be looking at for batch #. :)

Look for the photoshoots that are listed as Group D, the batches are for the individual photo sales, not the Gold Packages.

• Like 1

As gold, you can ignore batch numbers.

Edited by laurab1
  • Like 1

Starting to put my timetable together and noticed that Louise Brealey on Saturday is in photo area 3 - 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. but she is also doing her photoshoot on the 221B set as well 1.45 p.m. to 2.30 p.m., so should her photoshoot in area 3 start at 2.30 p.m. other wise between 2.00 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. you have her in two different places !

That's Louise Brekon-Richards at 2pm Golden for the photo's in area 3, not Louise Brealey

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

That's Louise Brekon-Richards at 2pm Golden for the photo's in area 3, not Louise Brealey

Hold on, Louise BR already has a second photo session at 4.45 p.m., so it must be meant to be Louise Brealey's second session, although it clashes with her 221B photoshoot session.

Edited by GoldenGreen