Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

we really want to go to Andrew's talk on Saturday but have a Ben on the 221b set photo, so unless we get be one of the first through on that (unlikely), we're not going to get to the talk :(

It would be really helpful if a schedule was compiled that had the talks and photoshoots on one page so that we could see the overlaps more easily, my head is spinning right now trying to work out how we're going to fit everything in. Especially on Sunday when it seems most of the group D photos are taking place, leaving no time for talks. Also why on Sunday are there so many overlapping shoots for groups B and D? It's going to be a struggle to fit them all in. Eg. Andrew, the crew shot and Louise all first thing on Sunday morning, followed straight away by Una and Lars.

Sorry for asking this again, but I did not receive any emails about which group I am in (Gold Pass), at which time or at least which day my photoshoots are, which set my pic is taken etc. It`s not in the spam, either. So, is there something wrong with my email adress?

I tried with the contact adress some days ago, but still, no answer until now. Since there`s only 1 week left, I`m pretty nervous now. Any ideas what I should do?

Or, if there`s more than one shoot for "my" group, can I choose to which I go?

I don't want that set. If I want 221B, I have to purchase it separately? I can't exchange it?

You have to purchase separately, sorry.

Like SM hasn't gotten enough of my money. That's just wrong, sorry. Wow.

I'm really sorry you are disappointed. I don't know when you bought your ticket, but when they went up on sale we didn't even know what sets would be there. The ticket page still says "to be determined" now. If you have any important decision factors like this please ask before you buy.

• Like 1

WHY would you put 3 important photo ops for Group A RIGHT BEFORE Benedict's panel? How the heck am I supposed to do that?! This is terrible. I want it in writing that I can go to different photo ops and be first in line so I can avoid all these conflicts!

http://www.sherlocked.com/index.php/features/58-saturday-schedule

Scroll down. You'll not get more than this in writing, sorry. The photoshoots go really fast. You'll be throught in plenty of time before Benedict's panel.

I know photo shoots are fast. However, you have to consider the time to get in line for 3 different photo shoots, then get over to wherever the panel is taking place 10 minutes before it starts to get in line again. I have no idea how big this place is, but it looks huge. I just don't see taking a chance getting photos right before the main event of the con. How do you not see this is as a problem?!

Can I go to photo shoots at a different time and not have to wait in line, since I am group A? You need to do something to accommodate people who have spent $1000 USD for a ticket.

I feel sorry for anyone who couldn't afford a good ticket and will have all these conflicts and waiting in line :(

It says Ben's talk is 12:45 to 1:30... but the first post on here says his talk will be an hour?

I'll check.

Sorry for asking this again, but I did not receive any emails about which group I am in (Gold Pass), at which time or at least which day my photoshoots are, which set my pic is taken etc. It`s not in the spam, either. So, is there something wrong with my email adress?

I tried with the contact adress some days ago, but still, no answer until now. Since there`s only 1 week left, I`m pretty nervous now. Any ideas what I should do?

When did you buy your ticket? There's an enormous backlog of e-mails at the main address, they're trying to get through everything as fast as humanly possible.

I don't want that set. If I want 221B, I have to purchase it separately? I can't exchange it?

You have to purchase separately, sorry.

Like SM hasn't gotten enough of my money. That's just wrong, sorry. Wow.

I'm really sorry you are disappointed. I don't know when you bought your ticket, but when they went up on sale we didn't even know what sets would be there. The ticket page still says "to be determined" now. If you have any important decision factors like this please ask before you buy.

It still should be obvious that most people would want the 221B set, and I bought my Platinum pass the instant they went on sale.

WHY would you put 3 important photo ops for Group A RIGHT BEFORE Benedict's panel? How the heck am I supposed to do that?! This is terrible. I want it in writing that I can go to different photo ops and be first in line so I can avoid all these conflicts!

http://www.sherlocked.com/index.php/features/58-saturday-schedule

Scroll down. You'll not get more than this in writing, sorry. The photoshoots go really fast. You'll be throught in plenty of time before Benedict's panel.

You really think we'll get through 3 photoshoots in 30 minutes (I'm a Platinum ticket holder), QS? I do hope so, but what makes me doubt this is the distance between each photoshoot area and the main stage. If it's like LFCC these could be at 4 different corners of the building.

I know photoshoots ARE quick, and the instant printing makes things easier but 'm just worried that realistically 3 shoots with major guests in 30 minutes (And getting to the talk) might be pushing it, depending on the layout inside the venue...

• Like 1

When did you buy your ticket? There's an enormous backlog of e-mails at the main address, they're trying to get through everything as fast as humanly possible.

I bought it March 24th. I SHOULD have received emails with information, right? Or did I get that wrong?

I know photo shoots are fast. However, you have to consider the time to get in line for 3 different photo shoots, then get over to wherever the panel is taking place 10 minutes before it starts to get in line again. I have no idea how big this place is, but it looks huge. I just don't see taking a chance getting photos right before the main event of the con. How do you not see this is as a problem?!

Can I go to photo shoots at a different time and not have to wait in line, since I am group A? You need to do something to accommodate people who have spent $1000 USD for a ticket.

I feel sorry for anyone who couldn't afford a good ticket and will have all these conflicts and waiting in line :(

I don't see a problem because I've attended LFACC (which is just as big) a number of times and I know things will work out. The photoshoots are very close to each other. I'm sorry if you don't trust me, but that's all I can say.

The rules if you don't make it to the photoshoot are provided in the link I posted. You can go later, but you will not be taken to the front.

It still should be obvious that most people would want the 221B set, and I bought my Platinum pass the instant they went on sale.

The 221b area has seveal shoots with guests on. That limits the time this set is available. I imagine that was the reason for the decision.

I don't see a problem because I've attended LFACC (which is just as big) a number of times and I know things will work out. The photoshoots are very close to each other. I'm sorry if you don't trust me, but that's all I can say.

The rules if you don't make it to the photoshoot are provided in the link I posted. You can go later, but you will not be taken to the front.

It's not that we don't trust you QS, I too have raced through LFCC and had things work swimmingly.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think what's causing worry for me is that we don't know how close the photoshoot areas/main stage are to each other. If you say they're gonna be quite close to each other, that's handy to know! :)

I know photoshoots ARE quick, and the instant printing makes things easier but 'm just worried that realistically 3 shoots with major guests in 30 minutes (And getting to the talk) might be pushing it, depending on the layout inside the venue...

You really think we'll get through 3 photoshoots in 30 minutes (I'm a Platinum ticket holder), QS? I do hope so, but what makes me doubt this is the distance between each photoshoot area and the main stage. If it's like LFCC these could be at 4 different corners of the building.

Yes, I think so. The photo shoots are 2 to 3 minutes apart, that part is in the text beneath the schedule.

Also in that text is the part that you can go later if needed.

• Like 1

It's not that we don't trust you QS, I too have raced through LFCC and had things work swimmingly.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think what's causing worry for me is that we don't know how close the photoshoot areas/main stage are to each other. If you say they're gonna be quite close to each other, that's handy to know! :)

It's not only me saying that, that's even stated on the website beneath the schedule. Look at the paragraph under "clashes" please. I realize the schedule is distracting, but I didn't think it would be that distracting. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I bought it March 24th. I SHOULD have received emails with information, right? Or did I get that wrong?

Yes, you should have received the e-mails.

Drop me a line at the e-mail address in my profile please with your name and order number.

Yes, I think so. The photo shoots are 2 to 3 minutes apart, that part is in the text beneath the schedule.

Also in that text is the part that you can go later if needed.

Great! Thanks QS, that's really good to know!

I'm a long time attendee of SM events but even us long time attendees still get worried. I think it's coz Ben's talk is obviously going to be one of the big highlights.

Thanks again QS! :)

Am I correct in thinking, that if I don't want to risk schedle clash with my Mark Gatiss photo and the Benendiict talk I can go to Marks sunday photoshoot? Because at the moment I have Lars, Louise and Marks photoshoots all clashing with Benendects talk. I can handle one clash per talk as mentioned with all theses guests it was unavoidable I understand this, but 3 clashes is causing me to have a meltdown.

Edited by ascendant.angel

Am I correct in thinking, that if I don't want to risk schedle clash with my Mark Gatiss photo and the Benendiict talk I can go to Marks sunday photoshoot? Because at the moment I have Lars, Louise and Marks photoshoots all clashing with Benendects talk. I can handle one clash per talk as mentioned with all theses guests it was unavoidable I understand this, but 3 clashes is causing me to have a meltdown.

Which group are you in? If A you will be through for Lars and Mark before Benedict's talk. I can't tell for sure with Louise because it seems she's double booked later, so there may be a slight change there.

Regarding Mark's photosession there's also this little bit in the already mentioned paragraph about clashes:

We do understand that the Saturday Mark Gatiss photo shoot clashes with the Benedict Cumberbatch talk. If you have tickets for both, please let the crew know when you arrive

for Mark Gatiss’s photo shoot. If you don’t have a ticket for the Benedict Cumberbatch talk please do go to the photo area after the talk has started (you will get through quicker)

Thanks for posting the schedule just finished printing everything off I'm not too fussed on the talks particularly so I guess that helps in trying to fit everything I want in but we shall see also helps knowing I can just join another photo queue if I end up missing one of them

Edited by Sassy1988

Which group are you in? If A you will be through for Lars and Mark before Benedict's talk. I can't tell for sure with Louise because it seems she's double booked later, so there may be a slight change there.

Regarding Mark's photosession there's also this little bit in the already mentioned paragraph about clashes:

We do understand that the Saturday Mark Gatiss photo shoot clashes with the Benedict Cumberbatch talk. If you have tickets for both, please let the crew know when you arrive

for Mark Gatiss’s photo shoot. If you don’t have a ticket for the Benedict Cumberbatch talk please do go to the photo area after the talk has started (you will get through quicker)

I'm group c so I don't think i'll be though before Benidect talk. Sorry to be a pain, I understanstand that clashes would happen and for the other talks i'm okay with this. I just don't want to end up with a seat at the back or missing half the talk.

Edited by ascendant.angel

I'm group c so I don't think i'll be though before Benidect talk. Sorry to be a pain, I understanstand that clashes would happen and for the other talks i'm okay with this. I just don't want to end up with a seat at the back or missing half the talk.

Then please follow the suggestion and explain you have a talk ticket for Benedict. You will not miss half of the talk. You will still be through, just not as comfortably as with Group A.

Scheduled Updates:

Ben's talk is an hour, schedule will be adjusted as soon as possible.

The Louise Brealey situation is currently being checked, also will be updated as soon as possible.

*hangs up sign "gone to watch football"*

As my phone and I don't get along for typing longer replies (and much less quoting...) I may not be around to answer things until about 10 PM UK time.

Yes, you should have received the e-mails.

Drop me a line at the e-mail address in my profile please with your name and order number.

Have done, thank you in advance for helping.