Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

Yeah, I'm not the best with technology so don't bother downloading apps and such, I'd be paranoid that I'd try and call the stuff up and not find it or acidentally delete it. I feel safer having it all printed.

• Like 1

In case you can't access the tickets on your phone if the internet is spotty, take a screenshot of them and then they will be saved in your photos and you can access them even if you cant get internet access.

• Like 1

As long as you can show the barcode in some way you don't have to print the tickets. That's even stated in the E-Ticket FAQ. ;)

Thanks I just wanted to be totally sure as I am on my way and I forgot to print them. It wouldnt be the first time I have read a FAQ and got the wrong end of the stick :)

As long as you can show the barcode in some way you don't have to print the tickets. That's even stated in the E-Ticket FAQ. ;)

Thanks I just wanted to be totally sure as I am on my way and I forgot to print them. It wouldnt be the first time I have read a FAQ and got the wrong end of the stick :)

The mobile signal is pretty good at Excel so I don't think you'll have a problem. If you find you are in a good signal strength spot on the way you could also do as jael001 suggested and just take a screen shot/grab of your mobile screen, which normally saves to your gallery/picture library on the phone, then you wouldn't be relying on connecting live at the time.

It's as simple as go to one, then as soon as you are done go to the other, you should have enough time to go to both but the rule is if you think you have to leave as time is getting tight speak to the crew and let them know you have a clash.

I'm A and on Saturday I've got 6 shoots one after another and 2 of them are at the same time, so I've done a time schedule of what I have to be at when and when I have to leave to get to thing's.

Excuse me if already asked, how does the calling of groups work when 2 photosessions are at the same time and same groups are in both sessions?

For instance on Sunday 9.30 Andrew Scott B&D / 9.30 Louise Brealey B&D.

The general advice is go to the one that finishes first so go to Andrew first as he finishes at 10.30 a.m., Louise finishes at 10.45 a.m.