Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

Ok so I'm in gold group d and I have bought an extra Benedict photo sooooo do I have to get these separately when each one is called or can I get my batch one with my gold one if that makes sense?!

I can't even begin to start to get my head round the scheduling at the moment!!

It's the same as at other shows. If you have two tickets you can get both done when you line up the first time.

Thanks

Ahh, so as my Andrew S A group is on Sat morning, I can go to the afternoon one but not Sunday? That's going to make things really hard......

Yes. We'd really appreciate it if everyone at least tries make their assigned slot, that's also why the notes about Mark's photosession are on the site. But we know that's not possible, so if you have to go to the afternoon session.

Random day changes are definitely out of the question, sorry.

I was also getting confused why Mark's shoot was being singled out as well as Lars and Louises also finish after Ben's talk begins. I know we can only do what we can on the day but as others have said, with 3 shoots and only 30 mins for all of them with at minimum 150 people in A group alone, and all of A and C having tickets to the talk and asking for priority access because of that, I really pray it's going to work but can't see how.

• Like 1

I am trying to read as much information as possible, it's just difficult to keep track. When the Mark photo shoot begins there is 30 mins before the Benedict talk begins if I'm reading that correctly. Are the photo shoots going to be called up in package/number order?

Half hour yes, and in group order. Group A first, then C and then the batches.

Ahh, so as my Andrew S A group is on Sat morning, I can go to the afternoon one but not Sunday? That's going to make things really hard......

Yes. We'd really appreciate it if everyone at least tries make their assigned slot, that's also why the notes about Mark's photosession are on the site. But we know that's not possible, so if you have to go to the afternoon session.

Random day changes are definitely out of the question, sorry.

I was also getting confused why Mark's shoot was being singled out as well as Lars and Louises also finish after Ben's talk begins. I know we can only do what we can on the day but as others have said, with 3 shoots and only 30 mins for all of them with at minimum 150 people in A group alone, and all of A and C having tickets to the talk and asking for priority access because of that, I really pray it's going to work but can't see how.

I'm guessing Mark has the most tickets sold out of those three. Stress the "guess".

I think maybe we're making this more complicated than it actually is. How long does it take to take a photo? Seconds. So even if there are 50 in front of you, they should get through them pretty quickly. If you make sure you're at the photo shoot early so that you are amongst the first of your group to go in, then getting to a talk in time shouldn't be a problem. It does also say to let the crew know if you have a talk ticket, they *may* be able to help you get through a little quicker.

• Like 2

I think maybe we're making this more complicated than it actually is. How long does it take to take a photo? Seconds. So even if there are 50 in front of you, they should get through them pretty quickly. If you make sure you're at the photo shoot early so that you are amongst the first of your group to go in, then getting to a talk in time shouldn't be a problem. It does also say to let the crew know if you have a talk ticket, they *may* be able to help you get through a little quicker.

Someone found out our secret! :lol:

No, seriously - photosessions are really quick. At LFACC once my friend left me in the David Hasselhoff photo line which was stretching a loooooooooooooong way. I was through and had my picture before they had bought their drink at the concession stand.

• Like 2

And if everyone in your group 'shows up early' to be among the first? They all want to get to the talk too, you know. I am an old pro at this, and I see many issues with the three photo ops right before Benedict's panel, and I'm in Group A. I'm stressed and I definitely feel bad for people in C and later going to his panel.

If it's 100 per 15 minutes, group A alone will take up more than that, so how are the rest going to get to the panel on time?

Edited by slhomitz

And if everyone in your group 'shows up early' to be among the first? They all want to get to the talk too, you know. I am an old pro at this, and I see many issues with the three photo ops right before Benedict's panel, and I'm in Group A. I'm stressed and I definitely feel bad for people in B and C.

The crew are old pros too. And they know everyone wants to get to the Benedict talk. It will be fast,

I realize it's your first event over here and you can't really compare. I've done a number of US events and have seen the mess that some call "photo session". It's much more organised here and the sessions run much more smooth. I can't make your worries disappear unfortunately. But it will be nowhere as bad as you seem to expect. We are all trying to keep you (and others) from worrying too much.

And if everyone in your group 'shows up early' to be among the first? They all want to get to the talk too, you know. I am an old pro at this, and I see many issues with the three photo ops right before Benedict's panel, and I'm in Group A. I'm stressed and I definitely feel bad for people in B and C.

The crew are old pros too. And they know everyone wants to get to the Benedict talk. It will be fast,

I realize it's your first event over here and you can't really compare. I've done a number of US events and have seen the mess that some call "photo session". It's much more organised here and the sessions run much more smooth. I can't make your worries disappear unfortunately. But it will be nowhere as bad as you seem to expect. We are all trying to keep you (and others) from worrying too much.

Actually Showmasters really do know how to run an efficient event. Aside from all our worries over the schedule, when I do think back to all the LFCC's and Collectormania's I've been to they really are run very well, especially the last couple of years now with the rapid picture printing.

I know you're trying to reassure us that it will all be fine, but I don't want a rushed, possibly bad, photo op. And this is not the only clash Group A has; Sunday morning's schedule is horrible.

I am still waiting for an autograph time for Benedict.

As it stands now, Group A on Saturday is a nightmare and the inflexibility of allowing photo ops on Sunday instead really seems unreasonable considering the cost of the ticket. I will have no time for autographs or eating on Saturday.

I guess I just expected better for the price I paid and from such an experienced company.

I hope you're right and I don't have to sacrifice anything, but right now I doubt it.

Thanks, though, for all the info the mods have provided.

I would like to just point out a few issues with this mark photoshoot and ben talk clash...

Firstly everyone in group A and C will have talk tickets, so no one will be "priority"

Secondly the shoot starts at 12:15, the talk at 12:45 (30mins)

Thirdly someone posted that there are 150 people in group A and 300 in group C

Is 450 people in 30 mins really that likely to happen? I mean it might be, I don't have that much experience with photoshoots at cons