The Empire Strikes Back

Yes I am very disappointed.Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid should have been saved for this year.Doubt it will happen...few years ago we were told there would be An American Werewolf In London reunion and it never happened so best to take things with a pinch of salt or two!

From what I understood last year, Ian McDiarmid was a tough guest to get and may not even have been possible this year (not to mention he's not really an ESB guest, now is he. Unless you count Lucas' 'corrections').

Correct. The only way they were able to get Ian last year was because he had a day off from the show he was doing in the west end.
  • Like 1

Apart from the big names such as Hamill, Oz etc that everyone wants. What other names would you like to see return or haven't done a show in a while?

I think Ian McDiarmid would be realistic. If you were able to convince James Earl Jones to attend, that would be rather epic!

• Like 1

Anthony Daniel's, billy dee WilliamsWilliams, peter Mayhew, Dennis Lawson, Clive revill and some storm troopers and Carrie fisher plz missed out on her last year pls get her this year won't make the same mistake again and Harrison ford too and Warwick Davis plz

• Like 1

Apart from the big names such as Hamill, Oz etc that everyone wants. What other names would you like to see return or haven't done a show in a while?

John Williams!

I also endorse suggestions of Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Mark Hamill, Frank Oz and Warwick Davis!

John Williams

James Earl Jones

Anthony Daniels

Frank Oz

Denis Lawson

Ben Burtt

Lawrence Kasden

Michael Culver (Captain Needa)

Frank Oz

John Williams

Billy Dee Williams

Peter Mayhew

Finding these would probably be hard enough, but spaceships take up A LOT more room than a car so I can't seeing happening.

There are very few people who make replicas of the ships (the real things from the original movies probably no longer exist and the new movies most likely won't allow props like that to be used before the film comes out, if at all) as they are too big and not as easily transportable as a car.

It would be good though!

Any chance of any of the ships from star wars caused you've got the delorean for back to the future would be great if you could get an x-wing or millenium valcum or snow speeder do you think its possible?

It's Millennium Falcon!!!!

Also, I highly doubt they're gonna fit a full size Millennium Falcon into the hall. Even an X-Wing is pushing it a bit!

I would love to add the following who i dont think have been mentioned:

Dennis Murren (SFX genius)

Colin Skepping

Mike Edmonds

Stefanie English

Mac McDonald (Yep, Cpt. Hollister from Red Dwarf was a rebel pilot and can be clearly seen when Leia is laying out her battle plans)

Cathy Munroe

There's always the car park don't you remember when they had optimas prime and bumble bee

yeah but again. Cars are much smaller than a full sized millenium falcon or X-wing. As much as its a cool Idea it's not gonna happen Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1