The Empire Strikes Back

Well I'm personally holding out for Mark Hamill and Peter Mayhew, I was gutted when I missed my photoshoot with Peter a few years ago and am desperate to see him back over here and Mark Hamill I think speaks for himself lol

I was gutted when peter cancelled last summer :( would love him to come back. I think the chances are relatively high because his health has improved considerably since he was last over
  • Like 5

• Moderators

Well I'm personally holding out for Mark Hamill and Peter Mayhew, I was gutted when I missed my photoshoot with Peter a few years ago and am desperate to see him back over here and Mark Hamill I think speaks for himself lol

I was gutted when peter cancelled last summer :( would love him to come back. I think the chances are relatively high because his health has improved considerably since he was last over

I have my fingers very tightly crossed!!

• Like 1

I have my fingers very tightly crossed!!
Mine too! Got a few things that I'd like to put a wookiee's signature on ;) wouldn't mind another photo op too, and another quick chat would be nice haha Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1

I've been lobbying for John Williams since the announcement of the ESB celebration, definitely need to get a Star Wars vinyl signed!

I think if I were to have anything signed by John it'd be my conductors score to Star Wars, TESB & ROTJ and my OT poster Edited by Gmorris2504
  • Like 1

John Williams is a very good idea. To be honest, I'm a huge film score collector, so any composers would be welcome as far as I'm concerned.

But as far as the stars of Star Wars themselves, Mark Hammill all the way. They guy is hugely talented and hugely underappreciated I think. Plus he was my mother's first major crush, so I've vowed to drag her along if he's announced so I can embarrass the hell out of her :D

• Like 5

Get her back for all the naked baby in the bath shots she has in the family album that she trots out for all prospective partners you bring round for Sunday lunch.

Out of context I thought you were talking about bringing Carrie Fisher back :lol: but then I read the post above haha! :D
  • Like 1

Get her back for all the naked baby in the bath shots she has in the family album that she trots out for all prospective partners you bring round for Sunday lunch.

What? This seems uncannily like you know my mother...

Edited by crazydan182

All of them are real cool. Mark hamill, Carrie fisher, Peter mayhew, Anthony daniels, kenny baker, Ian mcdiarmid, john wiiliams. But all of them are to expensive, horrible prices. I will pay a lot of money for Michael j.fox, jamie lee curtis,

Harrison ford, liam neeson, tom cruise, Michael douglas, keanu reeves, Robert de niro, schwarzenegger, stallone, al pacino, Johnny depp, Brad pitt, George clooney, Jack nicholson, but for no one else

Yes I am very disappointed.Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid should have been saved for this year.Doubt it will happen...few years ago we were told there would be An American Werewolf In London reunion and it never happened so best to take things with a pinch of salt or two!

• Like 1

Yes I am very disappointed.Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid should have been saved for this year.Doubt it will happen...few years ago we were told there would be An American Werewolf In London reunion and it never happened so best to take things with a pinch of salt or two!

From what I understood last year, Ian McDiarmid was a tough guest to get and may not even have been possible this year (not to mention he's not really an ESB guest, now is he. Unless you count Lucas' 'corrections').