First RDA photo session sells out! Hopefully more to come soon&#33

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you for such an overwhelming response to Richard Dean Andersons photo sessions! :-)

The first batch of these has sold out although we are now busy trying to secure a second session and we hope to be able to put these on sale soon. We know there are still lots of people who would like a photo session with this legend and we are very hopeful that we will be able to provide that further opportunity soon! :-)

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

OMG I can't believe i missed it i have been soooo swamped at work I couldn't get online at 4:30

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Do we know the likely hood of more?

I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

There's a really good likleyhood of more. Just gotta sort a couple of things out and then we will give everyone plenty of notice of when they will be on sale and will also make it an evening on sale time! :-)

• Like 4

• Showmasters Admin

Hope it won't be another Stan Lee with a price hike!

I came too late to the party where this one was concerned so don't know anything about it but if RDA/his agents want to charge SM more for a second session than the first what do SM do?

I don't envisage the second round of photo shoots will be any different in price to the first! :-)

Can't believe this.people that have to work have no chance to get them. I just hope there's not another stann Lee price hike as those prices just got silly.

No plans for second photo shoot to be any different in price to the first! :-)

THANK YOU!! Will be better prepared next time round!!!

• Moderators

I came too late to the party where this one was concerned so don't know anything about it but if RDA/his agents want to charge SM more for a second session than the first what do SM do?

I don't envisage the second round of photo shoots will be any different in price to the first! :-)

I'm really pleased about this, was more gutted than I expected that I had missed out so will definitely be watching out for the next batch

• Like 1

I'm really pleased about this, was more gutted than I expected that I had missed out so will definitely be watching out for the next batch

I don't get home from work till 11pm myself and my iphone signal at work is patchy.

I am so disappointed. I worked all day and I just came home and the photoshoot with Richard is sold out. I was waiting for that... He is one of my heroes. I can't believe it.

I would come from France especially for him so.... please think about the people who work and are not every minute on their computer.

I am about to cry.....

I hope a new batch of photoshoots will be on sale soon.

Please tell me how we will be informed about this sale.

Thanks

• Like 1

I am so disappointed. I worked all day and I just came home and the photoshoot with Richard is sold out. I was waiting for that... He is one of my heroes. I can't believe it.

I would come from France especially for him so.... please think about the people who work and are not every minute on their computer.

I am about to cry.....

Thanks

Information about a new sale will be posted on the forum as soon as there's new info.

I am about to cry.....

Thanks

The problem is there is always some people who will be at a disadvantage and their is no system to use where everyone can access the tickets at the same time. If they do them later, say 5/6pm a lot of people will be travelling home. (incidentally this often happens to me with the 7pm announcments - I just have to call my sister and ask her to check who it is and book tickets for me if it's someone I really want and don't want to risk waiting until I can get home) Later still there are other problems. If they do it really late so that the most people are home, there's always the people who work nights or have to get up really early to get to work. It's always sad when things like this happen but I hope you manage to get one in the next batch and have a great time meeting RDA.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1