Dusty Batmobile

Did anyone else notice how much dust was on the Tim Burton Batmobile? Come on Showmasters, it's not that hard to dust it off! It looks absolutely crap for photos. They didn't even bother dusting it after Saturday closing as people had actually written stuff on it with their fingers on Sunday. What's the point in having a showpiece like the Batmobile for people to photograph if it's going to be displayed in that condition!

Just one of the many other negative points about the weekend that have been covered in numerous other topics.

• Like 3

Yeah, lots of people had written on them...including someone writing "DC sucks" (which I like to imagine Stan wrote haha)...I think they are privately owned though, as there was a guy standing next to them whom I assume was the owner.

• Like 2

I think that kinda thing is more down to the owner who obviously just has it in storage until an event asks if they can use it. That said how hard would it be for one of the staff to ask if he could shine it up a bit.

• Like 1

Yea writing into the dust, its like grafity. it isnt your property so dont do it!

I wish these were kept outdoors under cover, much like the transformers cars were out in the open.

Lets make this like SDCC with a lot of vechicles all outdoors! Use that space again, it was a well used plan by Paramount Pictures UK!

I'm sorry but every time I see the title of this thread I think "Is Dusty Batmobile a relation of Dusty Bin?" :dance:

Those of a certain age who remember Ted Rogers and 3, 2, 1 might get it...:P

I get the quote but never got the clues!! How a set of car keys could lead to Dusty Bin I'll never know!!
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but every time I see the title of this thread I think "Is Dusty Batmobile a relation of Dusty Bin?" :dance:

Those of a certain age who remember Ted Rogers and 3, 2, 1 might get it...:P

Wouldn't surprise me if a Dusty Batmobile was a prize on 321

• Like 1

Those of a certain age who remember Ted Rogers and 3, 2, 1 might get it... :P

Wouldn't surprise me if a Dusty Batmobile was a prize on 321

Maybe they should have a Dusty Bin prop at the next LFCC :thumbup: