Who else is excited......

I most definitely am :) So looking forward to meeting Karen Allen.

Oh, and word up yo! Anyone who recognises me from here or indeed wherever feel free to say "Hi." to me :)

• Like 1

Hey all,

This will be my 1st Showmaster event so am excited and nervous at the same time. Train at 5.30am so going to be a long Saturday but will be worth it.

My brother is especially excited to meet another Power Ranger.

See you all there.

Take care,

Matty-lad

I most definitely am :) So looking forward to meeting Karen Allen.

Oh, and word up yo! Anyone who recognises me from here or indeed wherever feel free to say "Hi." to me :)

you know i will :)

I like the sound of that :)

First Con of the year, hells yeah! :) as with Richard, anyone who sees me on the Friday, come say 'you're more handsome in person Loo-e" ;)

Ta,

Che-Snake! :)

I forgot to add that I won't be charging for pics with me. Although if people do want to bring along an Autograph Book- never mind its just that I'm in the middle of getting planning permission from Southend Borough Council to get a Star with my name on it somewhere in town, I pay my council tax- just kidding.

:) But yep. It'll always be nice to put names to words and pictures etc.

Loueeeeeeeeee, you crack me up - me you & Richard all from Essex too .. woooop

ESSEX FOR THE WIN!!!!

More to the point SOUTHEND FOR THE WIN!!!!

• Like 1

My daughter and I are driving over from the West tomorrow night, went to MK19 last year and both Cardiff events so are really excited to see what's what this time around, always love the atmospere at Showmasters events and everyone is so friendly. I tend to lurk here more than I post but if I recognise anyone I might just say hi. =)

Looking forward of course to meeting various guests but also to seeing all the cosplay costumes, there were some fantastic ones last spring and everyone was so good with me taking photos of / with them. Great memories!

Safe trip down, everyone and have a great time. <3

-----

Oh and being the 'can't switch off worrying about you all' worry-guts that I am, guys, do keep an eye on your valuables, wallets, phones, cameras, autos, merchandise etc etc as you move around the venue. It's free admission to the event and last spring it was very crowded in places around the circuit and in the dealer room so just, y'know, watch your stuff just the same as you would anywhere a lot of people are all together.

I know it's kind of obvious and common sense really but sometimes the excitement makes us careless, so better safe that sorry. I would hate anyone to mislay or lose something precious to them. [/turns off mum-mode]

• Like 1

oh god, cutting it a bit short, no??

Ah ha, yes and no :P

I bought a poster through Ebay on 30th April and asked for quick shipping. The seller said it would arrive in time but took 5 days to ship it out to me! The tracking says it left the United States on the 12th! I feel like he's over charged me ($25) and chosen a slower shipping service :thumbdown:

The second item is an art print but couldn't be shipped promptly due to the artist having a family emergency. It was shipped last saturday via Express delivery and it's currently in the UK awaiting customs clearance. Hopefully they'll release it today otherwise I might be in trouble.

I'm attending C21 on Sunday so I've got 2 more delivery dates. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :smile:

Very Nervous about meeting kane Hodder lol. heard he loves to choke his fans.:-(

Ha Ha ! Same here, although my daughter is a lot more worried about Kane and Tony Todd, especially when i told here how tall they both were, 6 foot 3 and 6 foot 5!

Gonna be a daunting experience meeting them but i can't wait :dance: